• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Pretty sure that doe under the feeder is with child

Shazam!!

Comment

That will teach me to forget the chainsaw. ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our landowner texted me today that we got 2" on the nose last night per three gauges on different parts of the property . Such a great rain for this time of year out there.. [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          That will teach me to forget the chainsaw. ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dang!!!!

Thats too much work right there. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Our landowner texted me today that we got 2" on the nose last night per three gauges on different parts of the property . Such a great rain for this time of year out there.. [emoji1303]
            Our lease keeps getting missed on most of the rain. It's starting to get pretty dry out there.

Looks like we have some pretty good rain chances coming up this week. Some of our dirt tanks could sure use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
              Our lease keeps getting missed on most of the rain. It's starting to get pretty dry out there.

Looks like we have some pretty good rain chances coming up this week. Some of our dirt tanks could sure use it.

Dang B.... thats a bummer. I bet y'all will get some soon. Are y'all still filling totes or did y'all stop?

Comment

Dang B.... thats a bummer. I bet y'all will get some soon. Are y'all still filling totes or did y'all stop?
                We stopped about 3 years ago. Most of our tanks have water wells piped in that maintains 'em but we do have a couple dirt tanks that solely relies on runoff.

Comment

One of our guys called me from the lease yesterday and said our south pasture and camp got hammered Friday night but barely a sprinkle and wet roads on our north pasture. But as stated, we will take what we can get this time of year.

It still looks as green as it's ever been before out there which is great....because we all know it can AND WILL change soon. It will dry up and look like a desert before long. The good news is, we should have already weathered (no pun intended) the storm again this year to have yet another great year for horn development.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                    We stopped about 3 years ago. Most of our tanks have water wells piped in that maintains 'em but we do have a couple dirt tanks that solely relies on runoff.

Dang that was a big investment for a few years .

Comment

Camp runoff "tank" is full[emoji1303]

Comment

Dang that was a big investment for a few years .
                        Those high rollers have it brought in and dropped from helicopter when it gets low!

Comment

Camp runoff "tank" is full[emoji1303]

Nice!

Our place is already dusty.

Comment

I wonder how much we got north of town by Grape creek ?

Comment

Nice!

Our place is already dusty.

Jack is rubbing off on you[emoji23]

Those high rollers have it brought in and dropped from helicopter when it gets low!

Hahahaha.... yup. I'm lucky to get mine drug in by a burro[emoji41]

Comment

Jack is rubbing off on you[emoji23]

Hahahaha.... yup. I'm lucky to get mine drug in by a burro[emoji41]
                                We didn't get any the last few days we had an inch first part of last week in northern Irion.

Comment

Working...
                                X