Smallest usable ground blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallest usable ground blind

Looking for an inexpensive, 2nd ground blind for just a few sits ....

Has anyone used one of the smaller 'spring-open' ground blinds... I have a larger 2-3man blind, but was hoping to leave that setup and get a smaller lighter blind for this.

Something similar to this, with the nearly vertical walls ....

Sportsman's Guide carries top-quality discount Outdoor and Hunting Gear, Guns, Ammo, Fishing Supplies and more - all at great low prices!

Opinions?

That blind looks identical to the Ameristep Doghouse blind. I've hunted out of a Doghouse a few times and it certainly gets the job done but isn't the best. For a blind that size you have to pay attention to where you sit so that you have plenty of room to draw. And remember to take out the tent style poles before you take the blind down. I tried to put fold mine up and put it away with those poles still inside and ended up snapping them.

Comment

Check out Roger's Sporting Goods. Best prices on blinds I have seen.

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Comment

I wish Rogers still sold their Vision Blind, I'm not sure if there is a better blind for $99

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          I wish Rogers still sold their Vision Blind, I'm not sure if there is a better blind for $99
          You and me both. I still have 2 that I use. Best blind period for $991

Comment

Working...
          X