Armortech HD or Sword Maximus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armortech HD or Sword Maximus

I'm looking at 2 new sights to replace my HHA. These are the finalists. Axcel Armortech HD or the Sword Maximus. Who shoots them and how do you like them?
    Gracias,
    BC

Armortech HD. Built very strong. Has easy microadjustments on windage and height. Also can move 1 or more pin individually with micro adjust knob. Simply loosen up screw on pin(s) and turn knob on bottom of sight to move it up or down then snug up screw on pin. Only allen wrench you'll need is for screws on pins. But once you're sighted in then you can move sight bar up/down or left/right with simple turn of knob and turn micro adjust knob.

Comment

both great sights, both built great

I like the cleaner lines of the sword sights. I've had centurions for years

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
        Armortech HD. Built very strong. Has easy microadjustments on windage and height. Also can move 1 or more pin individually with micro adjust knob. Simply loosen up screw on pin(s) and turn knob on bottom of sight to move it up or down then snug up screw on pin. Only allen wrench you'll need is for screws on pins. But once you're sighted in then you can move sight bar up/down or left/right with simple turn of knob and turn micro adjust knob.
        2nd on the Armortech, I have had both and this is a better built sight and easy to use.

Comment

Armortech is my vote. Sword recently sold and customer service/warranty has suffered since the sell.

Comment

Amortech hands down for me. Awesome sights.

Comment

Armortech

Comment

Armortech!

Comment

Armortech. Great sight. No experience with other.

Comment

Armor tech better built.

Comment

i want to get an armortech hd once i can afford it. will have to be after hunting season starts. interested in the micro adjust of individual pins and ability to put a scope on it.

Comment

armortech, worth the price and probably the most durable out there. Have a 7 pin, move from an adjustable sight and wouldnt change back. Great sight.

Comment

Amortech HD. Just bought one yesterday to replace my Spot Hogg and its annoying pin adjustment. The Amortech is very easy to adjust and very precise pin adjustment.

Comment

Armortech HD. Best sight I've ever owned for all the reasons listed above.

Comment

Armortech!

Comment

Working...
                              X