No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Dallas is still working on the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      I know man, correct me if I’m wrong but Cooper is going to cost us 13 mil next year. If we had a decent QB, I would love the move but Dak can’t hang on to a lead much less go win a game so I’m just frustrated
      Also, so Dale doesn’t have to say it, the clapping carrot sucks

Comment

Would be a good time for JJ to pull the plug.....Cowboys virtually eliminated, p*** poor performance.
        The team never has really given JJ the chance to fire him tho...they have never really quit on Red, but much more of this and it may happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Defense is bending their way right back into the end zone... Can JJ just buy the Bama boys and replace this whole team??
          ^ That might work.

Comment

Disorganized. Uninspired. Thought Dak/Zeke were the unstoppable dynamic duo with this O-line....
            who knows. The division is dreadful. Maybe they can still make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
              I’m a Dallas fan but they suck.
              x2

Was trying to think of something positive to say. This was best I could come up with...

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

I’m tired of saying Dak sucks so I won’t say it again. I’ll wait on mjhaverkamp to come along and say it. Go ahead a sh*t can Garrett this week to at least make us feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                  Disorganized. Uninspired. Thought Dak/Zeke were the unstoppable dynamic duo with this O-line....
                  who knows. The division is dreadful. Maybe they can still make the playoffs.

In what parallel universe??? Have you seen there next 4 games??

Comment

I don't know if this matters to anyone...but bowtecmike has a VCR. Awesome.

Comment

Channel 8 Valley ranch special was really good! Those were the good olddddddd days!

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                        I know man, correct me if I’m wrong but Cooper is going to cost us 13 mil next year. If we had a decent QB, I would love the move but Dak can’t hang on to a lead much less go win a game so I’m just frustrated

I’m pretty sure they restructure that... plus they will have a **** ton of cap space. Dallas is positioned the best it has been positioned since the cap started. I see getting DLaw and Martin signed then going shopping.

Comment

And yes fire Red J and the seven incompetent dwarves.

Comment

Just plain painfull.

Comment

hAnD pIcKeD CoAcH. JeRry CarEs aBoUt wInNiG. staR!

Comment

Commentators got on my nerves boosting Mariota every 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X