Under Our Skin. Lyme Disease Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Our Skin. Lyme Disease Documentary

It came out in 2009, so I am sure it has been discussed on here before. I just watched it for the first time. Crazy how these medical boards were going after these Doctors aggressively treating Lymes. Also the links Lymes may have to ALS, Parkinsons, etc...crazy stuff.

You behave!

Comment

Too soon

Comment

????

Comment

Too soon for what? I thought it was crazy how the medical panels can influence the way Lymes Disease can or cannot be treated when they serve to benefit monetarily from either pharmaceutical or insurance companies.

Also, the thought that it can be transmitted from person to person since it is a bacteria similar to syphilis
          Last edited by Jamesl; 03-18-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
            Too soon for what? I thought it was crazy how the medical panels can influence the way Lymes Disease can or cannot be treated when they serve to benefit monetarily from either pharmaceutical or insurance companies.
            I think many TBH members got scammed by a phony case of Lyme disease.
            Recently

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              I think many TBH members got scammed by a phony case of Lyme disease.
              Recently
              Ok, my post has nothing to do with whatever that was or is. I just watched it on Netflix and it reminded me of Vaxxed.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I need to look into it.

Comment

On a serious note, a kid that graduated HS a year before me is fighting for his life from lyme disease. Very talented kid that was doing some good stuff and a hellava guitar player. Been in the hospital for 3 months I believe.

Comment

Working...
                  X