No announcement yet.

Port Aransas, Packery Channel fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just FYI, the water fell out of the bay yesterday, hopefully it comes back before the weekend, but the places mentioned above will be pretty shallow if it doesn't. If you don't have anything going on Saturday around 3-5, the Redfish Rivalry weight in will be at Roy's Tackle, come on by and check it out. There will be free BBQ and beer until its gone. I will be wearing a shirt like the one in my avatar, Xotic Camo... Look me up!

Comment

PM sent Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        The jetty fish are along the rocks not in the middle of the channel. Outside the jettys is more like the regular surf.
        I know that. Depending on if he was looking to mix it up, there are some good sheepshead to be caught along the jetty rocks in Port A.

Comment

I appreciate all the help. Looks like Deathrow is in on this deal. Hopefully we will catch something.

Comment

I got no problem catching sheepshead. I just have a hankering for some rod action.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
              I appreciate all the help. Looks like Deathrow is in on this deal. Hopefully we will catch something.
              Yup, I'm down for sure.

Comment

When I have been down there I would head into the padre island seashore park, and go right to the bird island boat basin, on the inside of the island. Loads of wading there, and I always caught fish.

Comment

May see you gents out there. I’ll be in Port A myself. Taking the camper down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                    May see you gents out there. I’ll be in Port A myself. Taking the camper down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Well heck yeah, looks like a TBH party starting to form.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                      Well heck yeah, looks like a TBH party starting to form.
                      Syl and I are on the island again this week and might join a GTG if something happens.

We plan on seeing Micky and the Motorcars at the BackPorch on Saturday night.

Comment

We found the spot and will b getting after them at sun up.

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

We only caught three trout throwing plastics only. Had fun and got to meet another TBHer, Jethro DeathrowJethro, aka Isaac, so it was a good trip.

Got one more morning to go. Hopefully better fishing.

Comment

D*ng! Sounds like a good time. I'll be there next Saturday if anyone else will be ther

Comment

Working...
                              X