"SIX" military series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SIX" military series

My wife and I decided to check out this series last night and so far it is pretty good, except it is edited. I hate watching shows with words blanked out. It just disrupts the flow of the show. We have Direct TV and this series is on the History Channel. Does anyone know what network the original unedited airing was on? I googled and tried Amazon.com Tv. They charge for the episodes, which I don't mind, except it looks like they also edit the show.

I think it actually aired on the History channel initially

Comment

History CH is correct

Comment

Had to redact names to protect operators past an present. This also protects family members.

Comment

Not worried about the names. Why would they make a show for the history channel full of cursing that they then edit out? Every now and then one slips thru. I heard MF couple times.

Comment

What I did not like about that show was they depicted every operator as a lousy husband and or father.

Comment

Originally posted by pafdrn View Post
              Not worried about the names. Why would they make a show for the history channel full of cursing that they then edit out? Every now and then one slips thru. I heard MF couple times.
              Might be the time of day you're watching it? Some channels do that with language before a certain time of day.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                What I did not like about that show was they depicted every operator as a lousy husband and or father.
                Probably really realistic. I'm sure it's hard to transition home after a mission where you've killed a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                  Probably really realistic. I'm sure it's hard to transition home after a mission where you've killed a few.
                  Yea but not every one of them. They could have mixed in a couple good dads in there

Comment

I thought it was ok, I was real excited to start watching it, bit after a couple episodes I lost interest in it. I guess I expected more out it. I agree with post #6. I thought it was bad as well. I also watched the series "Shooter" on Netflix, it is based off of the movie "Shooter." There were some parts of that, that were just horrible. Like the main character using a darn crescent wrench to tighten a nut down on his rifle scope.......seriously???? Who does that? And then a crappy metal cage protecting a high dollar scope. Smh!! But it did have some cool graphics.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

the surfer guy seemed to handle father hood pretty well on the show... hell ..he didn't even know he was a father when the show began

Comment

It's a t.v. drama. Not a documentary. Even though it's on the History Channel, i imagine the truth of SEAL life is pretty different, in whole, from the t.v. presentation.

I can't wait for the next season.

Comment

I was excited to watch and the excitement fizzed out pretty quickly.

Comment

Waiting for season 2...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X