(#*#^$* Pyro's!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(#*#^$* Pyro's!!!

We had a pyro running around setting grass fires yesterday afternoon. This A-Whole started off setting 5 bales of old hay in an pasture on fire. Then while we were working that one he set an old abandoned house on fire which caught the pasture next to it ablaze. Then he set more hay bales on fire which caused another pasture to go up. All of these were set within 1 hour within a 6 mile radius!!! With the assistance of the County Precinct and 4 other fire departments we were able to contain all 3 fires and had a tap on them within about 4 hours. After all of that we were back out at midnight when he decided to relight the old house!!! Bastage!!!!

We were able to identify the A-Whole and hopefully the County Fire Marshall was able to catch him this morning. It's tooooo hot out there to be playing games!! We were out from 5pm till about 830 then another 45 minutes or so getting everything filled and cleaned back up. Not including the 1.5 hours working the 2nd structure fire.

It was a long day!!!

Sounds like someone needs a good a** beating!

Comment

Hope everyone stayed hydrated. Noting worse than fighting fires when its about 100 degrees!

Comment

Sounds exciting. But not the kind of thing you really need to be dealing with. Hope they catch the idjit.

Comment

Heck, send him up to my department. It's been a while since we've had a day like that.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha ha.. hopefully it wasn't another fire fighter. I remember when that happened in Cuero a number of years ago...

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
            Heck, send him up to my department. It's been a while since we've had a day like that.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post

Careful what you wish for.... We have our County Commissioners meeting at 2 today. Burn Ban is coming. It has been nuts around southern Ellis and northern Navarro counties these past few weeks. Signs of 2011!!!

Comment

So does this mean you got to keep your job?

Comment

Man that bites it!!

Comment

I'm a volunteer. I've been without a job since June 20th. Logging plenty of hours at the VFD and part time EMS job.

Comment

Oh ok, I was thinking you lost the job at the fd

Comment

Hope he gets what he has coming to him.

Comment

Strap him to one side of the hay bale and light the other side and wait for his hair to get a little burned and then turn the water on full force and put it out. That might teach him a lesson.

Comment

Let us know what his sentence is. I've known people who lost their homes to a fire started by some idiot. They lost EVERYTHING. Family pictures, clothes, important papers, heirlooms, everything. It's not a small matter. Hope the guy gets 50 years.

Comment

We had one a few years ago. Lit 37 fires in 30 days. Finally was confronted by the Chief and confessed. DA at the time refused to prosecute because he was "only a kid" at 17 years old.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X