Over my target panic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over my target panic!

Blank bale shooting certainly helped me. I took a step back and said no more pressure on myself. Just go shoot and relax. It felt great shooting this weekend.

TBOT in San Angelo was fun minus the heat. First tournament where I did not miss a target.

ASA State was just has fun. I shot a personal best, but one miss and some nickels kept me off the podium this year.

Huge thanks to all the suggestion from everybody.

A few new ones.

here is some pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Two osage and one yew.

Comment

Sorry ment to start a new thread.

Comment

Arvin, quit trying to rain on Timm's parade! Go get your own thread!

Glad it is going well for you Timm!

Bisch

Comment

Lol, Arvin is a funny dude. Good for you, Tim. Congrats on a clean round.
            Last edited by Deb; 07-16-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
              Blank bale shooting certainly helped me. I took a step back and said no more pressure on myself. Just go shoot and relax. It felt great shooting this weekend.

TBOT in San Angelo was fun minus the heat. First tournament where I did not miss a target.

ASA State was just has fun. I shot a personal best, but one miss and some nickels kept me off the podium this year.

Huge thanks to all the suggestion from everybody.
              Congrats on your good scores. So did you do just blank bale? For how long, and how many arrows did you shoot blank bale at each session? Anything else besides blank bale?

Comment

Just blank bale and did not shoot a lot of arrows. Just relaxed and worked on my form. No pressure

Comment

Hey Timm.

It was GREAT to get to see & shoot with you again.
                  You shot great, and I was proud for ya.

You however did not get rid of your target panic. Instead you just passed it off to me.
                  I'm gonna hold on to it for a while & then give it back to ya. 8^)

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                    Hey Timm.

It was GREAT to get to see & shoot with you again.
                    You shot great, and I was proud for ya.

You however did not get rid of your target panic. Instead you just passed it off to me.
                    I'm gonna hold on to it for a while & then give it back to ya. 8^)

Rick
                    Thanks Rick but I think you should give it to somebody else. Lol. Love the new tab.

Comment

Congrats on exorcising the demon! TP's a *****. After battling it for the last 4 months I went back to the bale myself once I discovered its' source......workin' it out now, and trying to figure who to give it to next.

Comment

Originally posted by Green View Post
                        Congrats on exorcising the demon! TP's a *****. After battling it for the last 4 months I went back to the bale myself once I discovered its' source......workin' it out now, and trying to figure who to give it to next.
                        NOT IT!!!!!

Comment

You can't give it to me, cuz I already got it. I have tried blank bale, hypno tapes, low poundage draw/hold/let down. So far nothing has worked.

Comment

Like Rod says....."you don't have a target panic problem, you have a shot sequence problem". Took my slow, stubborn butt awhile to source the problem. Don't really want to give it to anyone else......not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bubinga View Post
                              You can't give it to me, cuz I already got it. I have tried blank bale, hypno tapes, low poundage draw/hold/let down. So far nothing has worked.
                              Take the pressure off yourself. Take one shot and then go pull your arrow. You are in no hurry and shooting a bunch of arrows with bad form does you no good

Comment

Working...
                              X