Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strong work.

Comment

Will be tiling the counter tops and adding digital LED's above and under the cabinets and bar for a little extra light accent.

Comment

Impressive work, Rueben!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

skillz

Comment

very nice

Comment

Looking good!!!

Comment

Nice work! I live in a house that was built in the late 1800's as a very basic rock ranch house, maybe 1000sf. It was added on to very badly over the years by new owners until I bought it in the early 80's as an abandoned wreck. The up side was that it was on acreage in inner city San Antonio. I kept renovating it myself as my family grew and money became available until I did a major renovation in 1996 (tearing out all the bad work back to the original ranch house and starting over) with the intention of adding on later. I'm about to jump into it again and finish the master plan...working on plans right now to add another 1200sf to make it a total of 4200sf. I have to admit I'm shocked at how much building costs are now even in a "recession".

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
                  Nice work! I live in a house that was built in the late 1800's as a very basic rock ranch house, maybe 1000sf. It was added on to very badly over the years by new owners until I bought it in the early 80's as an abandoned wreck. The up side was that it was on acreage in inner city San Antonio. I kept renovating it myself as my family grew and money became available until I did a major renovation in 1996 (tearing out all the bad work back to the original ranch house and starting over) with the intention of adding on later. I'm about to jump into it again and finish the master plan...working on plans right now to add another 1200sf to make it a total of 4200sf. I have to admit I'm shocked at how much building costs are now even in a "recession".

Prices are crazy right now

Comment

Before tiling the countertops, check into pouring concrete. It's pretty cool and you can make it look like just about anything.

Comment

Oh and it all looks great, can't wait to see it next week.

Comment

you are the man Rueben

mad skillz my brother

Comment

Thanks guys, its been a lot of work but in the end it will be well worth it. I hope to have the fireplace installed next week and then all the big difficult projects will be done other than laying the floor. Ill keep updating the pics.

Comment

Something about doing your own construction that is so satsfying. You're doing a great job and keep posting pics.

Comment

Awesome work!

Comment

did you paint or stain the cabinets?...and what color?...i like the simple trim you put on the front of the doors. and i wanna add that you really busted your azz to sand all those down. i did the exact same thing in ours. i regretted it the entire time...until i finished..!! great job sir and keep the pics comming!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X