Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shoot and like ST Mags

Comment

slick trick standards, they fly the best and they come out of the box the sharpest....plus they resharpen very well

Comment

I've used Montec's with great success.

Comment

Slick Tricks......never paid more than 30 bucks for 3 of them, and can usually find them online for around 25 bucks.

Comment

Muzzy MX-3 or Muzzy Phantom

I've had great success with both taking deer and hogs.

Comment

MUZZY- Bad unless they hit bone

Montec G5 is the only one that hits exactly where my field points do so that's what I use.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
                Slick trick used to be the answer. They were $30 for 3 but since they were bought out their prices got jacked up to $40.

Since slicks tricks price went up, I'd have to agree with Bisch. I used to shoot Magnus broadheads, and they are TOUGH. I've only ever bent one and that's because it hit a rock after a pass through. I flat out missed the target once and smacked a big oak tree. When I managed to finally get the head out, it was not damaged at all. And like Bisch said, if one does bend or break, they will replace it
                I just bought two four-packs of ST Mags and a pack of replacement blades off of the Slick Trick thread delivered to my mailbox for $82. Can't beat that !

Comment

The one that shoots the tights groups for you out to 40 yards would be my pick! Also one that is razor sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
                    Slick trick used to be the answer. They were $30 for 3 but since they were bought out their prices got jacked up to $40.

Since slicks tricks price went up, I'd have to agree with Bisch. I used to shoot Magnus broadheads, and they are TOUGH. I've only ever bent one and that's because it hit a rock after a pass through. I flat out missed the target once and smacked a big oak tree. When I managed to finally get the head out, it was not damaged at all. And like Bisch said, if one does bend or break, they will replace it
                    Slick trick prices did go up, but they also went from 3 to a pack to 4 in a pack. They are the same price per head.

Comment

My son shoots a G5 Montec and my daughter shoots a Slick Trick. Both seem to work just fine.

Comment

Well, lots of variables to that answer.
                        I have zero complaints with Slick Tricks over the years. I use them on my lease for whitetails and for hogs if one crosses my path. My Go-To now are Silver Flames, they last forever but the cost may be outside of what you may want to pay.

Comment

You want the best head for the price. Go with Zwickey. There is no better head for the price. And I will put a Zwickey head against most two blade heads. Especially Magnus heads. Mine don't bend Magnus does

I buy mine with out adaptors then buy the weight adapters I want to build the weight I want. My heads are 240 gn. I'm paying right at $5 each.

Comment

Muzzy 4 blade 100g followed by Slick Tricks for me

Comment

My pick would be a Ramcat, either size!

Comment

I love my G5 Montecs. They are not cheap at first but they last.Shoot resharpen and shoot again. I've shot two pigs and a deer with the same one.

Comment

Working...
                                X