UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
    If I didn’t have plans already I would meet in friendshood 😁 what pub y’all going to?
    "Friends Pub" 2407 W Parkwood Ave (528) is usually the one I go to.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Lucky charms has skills, lesnar had skills - there was going to be action, ronda had skills..
      CM is a mma tomato can with nothing to offer in a mma or actual real fight.. hes the equivalent of putting a manequin in the blue corner and expecting a fight.
      Its a joke.

Even rogan is fed up.

Wait.. lucky charms = CM? Right? Either he has skills or he doesn’t. His record says he does. What his MMA record doesn’t show is his ability to sell fights. He’s one of the greatest fighters out there. I’d love to see you tell him he doesn’t have skills[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All I have to say is if you bet on Khabib I hope you bought a lotto ticket as well. It’s about the same odds of winning. Hope everyone has a great time watching the fight[emoji23]

Comment

I read on the mma forum CM is a bigot that insulted islam. Khabib will win the the help of Allah. Keep that in mind when wagering.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            I read on the mma forum CM is a bigot that insulted islam. Khabib will win the the help of Allah. Keep that in mind when wagering.
            Islam is Satan's cult.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
              Wait.. lucky charms = CM? Right? Either he has skills or he doesn’t. His record says he does. What his MMA record doesn’t show is his ability to sell fights. He’s one of the greatest fighters out there. I’d love to see you tell him he doesn’t have skills[emoji23]

Nope.. someone else posted CM was on this card... i assumed it was CM Punk...

Comment

Some times the CM we are speaking of can be a punk. I can see how it could be confusing. Just imagine how confusing it would be if DC, GSP, OSP, JJ and others were on this card.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  The cowards who organized 911 were seeking guidance from allah.

Khabib's manager Ali Abdelaziz was caught flying into the US from Egypt on 911 with a stolen passport.

I don't bet much, but I'm **** sure pulling for McGregor!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                      No way I can pick a russian to win. I am taking Conor.

-john
                      I feel that way about THAT Irish man.

Comment

CM punk. Gotcha. CM punk is garbage. He got the **** kicked out of him by a nobody.

Comment

McGregor will end it on the feet just like he did with Eddie Alvarez. My prediction.

Khabib better hope he can score a take down early in the rounds or else he will lose his KO or decision.

Comment

Not into UFC but I heard Connor is always late and it ****** off the other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                              Not into UFC but I heard Connor is always late and it ****** off the other guy.

Smart tactic if you ask me...

Comment

Khabib made weight

Comment

Working...
                                X