What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    I hate to tell you this but, they are fakes. The Cohiba is one of the most counterfeited cigars on the market and they do not sell/make a Cohiba with a glass front box...
    Yea, GummiBear pm'd me earlier and let me know they were fakes. I had no clue, as I don't know much about them. My buddy brought them back while he was on vacation in the Dominican Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
      Yea, GummiBear pm'd me earlier and let me know they were fakes. I had no clue, as I don't know much about them. My buddy brought them back while he was on vacation in the Dominican Republic.

Sadly so many fall victim. When we went to Cozumel last there was a guy pushing them on the street for like $150. He got ****** at me when I pointed out all the flaws in his fakes. They looked much like the ones your buddy got and when I told the guy it looked like they were wrapped in a banana leaf he about blew a gasket!

Comment

Relaxing with an Oliva Serie G boxpressed torpedo at Lone Star Cigars lounge.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407620584986.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	24321660Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407620611528.jpg
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	24321661
        Last edited by Arrowsmith; 08-09-2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Michael, best cigar shop in the BCS area?

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
            Michael, best cigar shop in the BCS area?

The only one is Cavalier Cigar, 301 East University Dr. It's a nice place and the owner Colton is a good guy. If you stop by there, tell him Michael from Cigars for Warriors sent you. Specs generally has a nice selection too...

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              Relaxing with an Oliva Serie G boxpressed torpedo at Lone Star Cigars lounge.
              [ATTACH]641510[/ATTACH][ATTACH]641512[/ATTACH]

Nice cigar and nice place to relax!

Comment

I finally got to relax with a cigar that never disappoints...have a great one guys!

Comment

Enjoying a gorgeous 68* morning with a cup of coffee and an Illusion waiting for the sun to rise...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    Enjoying a gorgeous 68* morning with a cup of coffee and an Illusion waiting for the sun to rise...

Now you are just showing off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      Now you are just showing off.

Not at all...

On to round two in sunny San Marcos. We moved the boy back today and I'm taking a break from setting up furniture.

Comment

any cigartopians on here or cats members?

Comment

Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008 stress reliever at the Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1407963722279.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	24322180

Comment

[ATTACH]642585[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by dallascowboys View Post
                              any cigartopians on here or cats members?

I was on both for a couple yrs. got tired of the drama and removed myself...

Comment

Just picked up a Man O' War 20 cigar mega sampler last night. I pretty much got it for a steal. Can't wait to fire a few of them up!

Comment

Working...
                                X