No announcement yet.

Live up in NW Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I graduated from NWOSU... Say hi to anyone from Alva. That's a fantastic town full of good people. Would love to buy some houses there and rent them out to the college kids for retirement income.

Comment

Well another crappy day!!! These deer better start acting right or I’ll be headed back to Texas to finish my vacation. 3” of snow called for tomorrow night. Maybe in the morning they will be scampering around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the same blind as yesterday morning. 22 degrees warmer and the wind the down about 20 mph at the moment. Calling for 3-4” of snow tonight so maybe the deer will be moving ahead of the flurries. I’m still waiting on North, North West wind to hunt my best stand. Wind should change around to the north after lunch. Stay tuned

Comment

Just FYI, deer movement as a whole has been “off” this year in NW OK. I’ve got land in Alfalfa county, and nothing has been “normal” this year. I know other hunters up there are seeing the same things as me...not much.

Comment

at least the turkey population is good

Comment

Just seen 2 doe. No buck in sight. Well at least there are two deer up here.

Comment

Getting some serious sleet right now

Comment

Young buck with half a rack just cruises through. Soon as hit that doe trail he was on it.

Comment

That looks like a good spot. Good luck to you !

Comment

Had to move due to wind. This is my favorite spot and looks the best. no matter where I go I have turkeys.

Comment

Seen two coyotes so far this afternoon and of course turkeys. Maybe this last hour and a half will produce. Calling for 3-6” of snow tomorrow with a 20mph north wind.

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                          Seen two coyotes so far this afternoon and of course turkeys. Maybe this last hour and a half will produce. Calling for 3-6” of snow tomorrow with a 20mph north wind.

Dang that’s some powder!

Comment

theres a doe in my sights

Comment

Should be some big old bucks up in that area! Good luck.

Comment

Good luck up there! Hopefully the bucks start moving for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X