Yankee needs advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordtough68 View Post
    Ive put in for a bunch of draws, but it's not looking good on those right now. I'm hedging my bets and putting all of my eggs in one basket. I don't have enough time between work and family time to do more than one place.
    I've put in for some drawings too. I'm working nights on a turnaround right now so it gives me a little opportunity to get out, but come December i'll be back to my normal 3 day weekend schedule. I'm ready for that haha

Comment

glad you found some decent public land here. good luck . Froggy has good advice on here and has helped me out. With that being said ill be heading to the Wayne on Nov 7th in Lawrence and Jackson county. I'm not to far up the road from ya if you wanna grab a beer or shoot sometime. keep us updated!

Comment

Absolutely! And I know exactly where the WNF is. Lots of good hunting there, and there have been alot of hogs killed out there the last couple of years.

Comment

I have another question. Can anyone tell me what units cattle are allowed to graze on? Or is the entire LBJ leased for grazing? Or where I might find this info?

Comment

I miss Ohio.

Comment

Working...
            X