Archery lessons with Michael Braden.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archery lessons with Michael Braden.

I just want to throw a thank you out too Michael Braden. If anyone is looking for an awesome coach. He is worth every penny. He help turn me around with his lessons. Talks in a way to make you understand what your doing wrong. He turned my whole year around so far. Holding, shot process, form. It's amazing just how good you can get with just a outside view of what your doing. I can't thank him enough.

Did he used to live in Fort Worth? I think I bought my first bow from him back in the 90's when he worked at the old Trophy Archery. Same guy?

Comment

Yes he did. Was living in Houston for awhile and now moved back up to Dallas area just recently. He was the guy from Trophy Archery.

Comment

He is a great guy too work with. Known him awhile through the tournaments.

Comment

Still a good guy.went to jr high and high school with him...

Comment

Met Mike when I had first moved to Texas VERY NICE VERY HELPFUL Bump into him from time to time at different shoots in the area Glad to hear his back in Dallas area

Comment

See him around a lot and Chris Jensen. Both are great mikes a tru pro

Comment

Working...
              X