Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried to buy a gun at Walmart lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried to buy a gun at Walmart lately?

This is the gun display in the Cleveland Walmart. It's doesn't have a single gun in it. Of course, as usual, they also don't have an employee in the sporting goods area. I couldn't ask them what was going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy in the sporting goods area and behind the counter at the West 82nd St. Wal Mart in Lubbock, told me this week they are not getting anymore guns in is what they have told him.

Comment

What part of that sign don't you understand or is this a rant

Comment

Looks like a fine collection of camouflaged weapons

Comment

Maybe that's why they were selling at discount prices a few weeks ago

Comment

I bought one a few weeks ago in Lockhart Walmart. Quick and easy except the G on the serial number looked like a C on the paperwork so it didn't match the one on the gun. Caused about a 30 minute delay while they figured it out.

Comment

Man to be honest I try to not buy anything at all from that store. I'll spend more somewhere else to avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                What part of that sign don't you understand or is this a rant
                You hush! Rants are against the rules here
                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-30-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  The guy in the sporting goods area and behind the counter at the West 82nd St. Wal Mart in Lubbock, told me this week they are not getting anymore guns in is what they have told him.
                  Well if Walmart stops selling guns that's really gonna suck. I admit I hardly ever go to a Walmart, but I hate to see another major store get rid of their guns.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                    Maybe that's why they were selling at discount prices a few weeks ago
                    When I got mine the manager that walked me out said they put them on clearance twice a year for the new inventory to come in. Maybe this time they’re clearing them out for good. So does that sign mean they will special order guns only?

Comment

Maybe the locks broke and the case isn't secure.

Comment

Walmart in Decatur has a full gun rack and more hunting gear than ever this year. Great broadhead selection.

Comment

Bought 2 there last weekend. Tell them what you need and they go to the back and get them.

Comment

Walmart sucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post
                              Bought 2 there last weekend. Tell them what you need and they go to the back and get them.
                              Did they say why they don't have any guns on display?

Comment

Working...
                              X