SWAT team raids Texas bar for protesting to reopen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWAT team raids Texas bar for protesting to reopen

Per Governor Greg Abbott’s latest executive order, bars, gyms, and salons are not allowed to open yet.

Do the protestors carrying guns carry full mags? They prepared for shootouts and death or just playing dress up?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      Do the protestors carrying guns carry full mags? They prepared for shootouts and death or just playing dress up?

I agree. Look like training exercise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The video looks like its a meth run trailer park. Is that where this bar is supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          dress up

Comment

They got the attention they were craving.

Comment

We can keep telling ourselves and making excuses but we have lost freedoms during this covid 19 shutdown we will never get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                The video looks like its a meth run trailer park. Is that where this bar is supposed to be?
                Have you ever been to West Odessa? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                  Have you ever been to West Odessa? LOL!

Nope. But Ive been to plenty meth trailer parks

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                    We can keep telling ourselves and making excuses but we have lost freedoms during this covid 19 shutdown we will never get back.
                    It was all illusions of freedom to begin with. Can you go sell alcohol without the state letting you? Nope, not for very long at least.

Comment

If she really wanted to open just serve food. Places that serve food plus alcohol are now open. Unless there is some other provision in that county stopping her. If nothing else advertise hot dogs and bologna sandwiches.

Comment

Ellison says she spoke with the Sheriff’s Office prior to the protest. They told her everything would be fine as long as men with guns are not seen on the property. Out of respect for law enforcement, she says she confined the men to an area in the back, which is her private property.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Ellison says she spoke with the Sheriff’s Office prior to the protest. They told her everything would be fine as long as men with guns are not seen on the property. Out of respect for law enforcement, she says she confined the men to an area in the back, which is her private property.
                          The video looks to me like they could be seen from a road or street. The big truck looks like its parked in it.

Either way, what was the purpose of guys with ARs standing in front of a bar? Other than trying to rile someone up?

Comment

The video looks to me like they could be seen from a road or street. The big truck looks like its parked in it.

Either way, what was the purpose of guys with ARs standing in front of a bar? Other than trying to rile someone up?

If it’s on private property, what difference does it make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds like to me they were PEACEFULLY exercising their rights under the First and Second Amendment. Which were then promptly trampled on by the overreaching government. Feel free to cite any laws that were broken or justified a swat team raid.

Comment

Working...
                              X