No announcement yet.

Double L Ranch Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there once! Would love to go back! He's got plenty of critters and great setups for hunting! Not to mention Pops is a hoot to be around! We all shot pigs and my buddy killed a nice chocolate fallow. I had good blackbucks in range several times and thought about shooting another one to make book ends with the one I already have on the wall. Had fallow, rams, and a big auodad in range as well.

Comment

If anyone makes it down this way shout I live about two miles from pops place we could meet up at the barn for some TBH fellowship!

Comment

Was there the end of December,had two shots in two hours at hogs.This place is loaded with animals!A big thank you to the Lasmanns.

Comment

Excellent ranch for pigs and exotics. Been there and had loads of fun. In fact, I knew every time I sat out that I would see pigs and everytime I saw tons of pigs. It's not a question at all if there is pigs/exotics at this ranch, they are at Double L!!! Will book many more hunts with this ranch in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X