Ranch Manager needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch Manager needed

Mods if this is in the wrong spot please move it.
    Talked to a good friend this morning and he is in need of a full time ranch manager. I know this man personally and have worked for him. This was his last statement on the job description he sent below that I did not include- "Please do not waste your time applying if your are lazy and/or sloppy". He has had experience with those type employees on his ranch and in his business. PM me for details but please note I am going to be away for two days starting tomorrow morning, so might be slow to respond. He is in need of a self-starter that can see what needs to be done the do it without supervision. Here is what he sent me as a job description:
    Last edited by texashunter56; 01-10-2018, 09:02 PM.

Sounds like a heckuva deal for someone. I have a cousin in college that would probably be interested this summer if that is an option.

Comment

He needs someone but is not going to hire someone just have someone there if you understand what I mean. He is interviewing people this weekend, but is not going to rush his decision.

Comment

Whats the pay? May know someone

Comment

The pay is like anywhere else you go...depends on experience and qualifications.

Comment

I lived in Fredericksburg 40 years. I'd like to get back. I can do that job!

Comment

I will try and get this to a guy in kerrville that may be interested

Who and how does the applicant need to make contact with?

Comment

I wish

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                  I will try and get this to a guy in kerrville that may be interested

Who and how does the applicant need to make contact with?
                  PM me and I will get you contact info.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X