X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
    smoke on wood plank, at bout 225 for 10 min. Throw goose away and eat plank
    Kingfish is 200 times better than any Goose I have ever had.

Comment

Soak in pineapple juice for 12+ hours, season and grill. Can also add teriyaki to the pineapple juice.

Comment

Originally posted by b.a.saha View Post
        Soak in pineapple juice for 12+ hours, season and grill. Can also add teriyaki to the pineapple juice.

This... Is is awesome. Pound them flat and grill like fajita's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kabob's are great, marinate them for a few hours up to a day, and throw em on the grill. Also, I have done summer sausage which turned out very good.

Comment

I took all my birds one year and had link sausage made and it was ***** good

Comment

Your best steak fingers recipe. After cutting the breasts in strips soak them in saltwater overnight. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Soclose View Post
                Looking for good recipes for geese?! I shot a bunch last weekend but haven't ever cooked any. How about goose sausage?!
                Go buy a copy of this...

Or just read up on his website: http://honest-food.net/wild-game/duck-goose-recipes/

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  I make jerky with al the geese I kill.
                  X2

Comment

Place breast meat in ziplock with cold water and salt. Place in refrigerator for three days. Change water out daily. Place on hot grill. Season for fajitas or like steak. Cook to me and let stand 10 minutes. Slice thin. Serve as fajitas or steak bites. Tell guests it's beef. It will disappear quickly.

Comment

I have cooked them like I do my ducks. Here is a link to my duck thread.

Comment

Partially froze the breast then sliced thin. Seasoned with fiesta jerky seasoning. Smoked and some of better jerky I've had! Also made 50 lbs link sausage that turned out great

Comment

Kabobs! Cut into 1" chunks Marinate with teriyaki and sriracha

Comment

Working...
                          X