Thumb release bow-mounted holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumb release bow-mounted holder

A good friend of mine told me about a new archery product idea several years ago. Paul is a fellow bowhunter (we chased a lot of pigs and deer), duck hunter, off roading mechanical engineer.

I offered him encouragement, some free advise on getting it patented- but no financial help. I don’t have any financial interest or gain truth-be-told.

The product is done and he’s marketing it. Paul gave me the OK to post on TBH.

The Three Wisemen mount is made in the USA (injection molded ABS plastic). It is designed to hold the Carter Enterprises Nock2it, First Choice, and the Wise Choice. It comes in left and right hand versions and mounts between the stabilizer and the bow riser. The mount has two magnets that attract and hold the release. There is a lever that you turn to lock the release into position.

Instead of carrying your thumb release in a pocket, or a wrist strap- it’s carried in on your bow. Really innovative. Here’s some pictures and his email address. The price is $60.00.

Having myself been in product design and development most of my pre-retirement career, “I love it when a plan comes together”.

His company is called Advanced Outdoor Technology and he’s on Facebook and Shopify. Direct contact:

advancedoutdoortechnology@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I saw that on Instagram the other day. I like it

Comment

Pretty cool idea, hope he sells a million

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s a video Paul put together. The best part is he filmed it on private property where I used to hunt pigs and deer, brought him on to hunt as my partner, and he’s continuing the tradition with me retired in Montana. He’s up there for pigs today.

Comment

Really cool idea. Thanks for posting.

Comment

That’s a great idea. I need one for my Nock2It

Comment

His first version fits the 3 Carter releases.

Comment

Working...
              X