X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irving TBoT Saturday

Who's in?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I want to see the Irving range again sometime. I have not been there since the mid 80's. It was the coolest range back then.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Is Irving and Bryan/College Station clubs both having TBOT shoots on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
          Is Irving and Bryan/College Station clubs both having TBOT shoots on Saturday?
          yes. the Irving shoot was rescheduled because of the weather

Comment

I wouldn't have traveled to Bryan to shoot. I will to Irving.

Comment

I wish I didn’t have to work. I’d like to go shoot in Irving. It’s a nice course and facility.

Comment

Originally posted by BAPilot2 View Post
                I wish I didn’t have to work. I’d like to go shoot in Irving. It’s a nice course and facility.
                30 targets set up in woods. Nice course.

Comment

I'm shooting poorly but plan to be there anyway.[emoji1]

Comment

I’ll be there around 8:30. Youngest daughter and cousin are coming along as well. Probably just shoot 1 round then gotta head home

Comment

It was good to see some good folks out there today. Shot a round with a friend I knew and a new friend. First time Jeremy had shot traditional, with a new Bear Montana, shot a decent round and didn't lose an arrow. Good job Jeremy!

Only got one MRO round in but hope to go back tomorrow for a longbow round.

Comment

72 rounds shot today

Comment

Good to see you again Gary! Wish I could have stayed longer and got a round in with you but we had to get back. I shot like crap but my daughter shot really well! I’ll be surprised if she don’t place high in the ranks!

Comment

great shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                              Good to see you again Gary! Wish I could have stayed longer and got a round in with you but we had to get back. I shot like crap but my daughter shot really well! I’ll be surprised if she don’t place high in the ranks!
                              I didn't shoot well either. I was gonna try to shoot with you but between visiting and trying to get limbered up and shooting I lost track then saw you had a large group.
                              That's awesome she had a great round. I'm sure it's a product of a good coach and bowyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X