No announcement yet.

Walk back tuning and wood arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of that ^ to say...Cody will take care of you if you buy arrows from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
      Either Cody is a member here or knows someone who is because this is the first time I have said anything about them and he just contacted me again offering a refund.

Im your huckleberry!!!!!

Glad things got straightened out for you.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great news. We all know issues can happen.

My footed arrows have been going strong for many years now, I think only 1 has been broken. 125 grain broadheads for me also but I pull 50#.

Comment

Personally I only want them for matches so I can shoot mediocre in more classes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Try some sitka spruce shafts. It is both stronger and lighter than cedar. I usually get either the spine of the weight of my longbow or 5#s heavier for my recurve. I cut them to the length that I want and then tune with point weight. The lightness of the spruce with the heavier stiffness lets me use a heavier point and not get too heavy with my total weight. FOC is as much as you can get with out going to other shaft material. You can add about 25 grains to the front just by soaking the front 6" of shaft in Watco oil. It will soak all the way through the shaft and make it much stronger as well. Center drilling the front 3" of shaft and gluing a finishing nail in the hole can add up to a hundred grains to the front and make it stronger as well.

Make you a centering jig to perfectly center your broadheads and your nocks. Having them perfect will make the tuning much easier as well. Use nothing but tapered shafts. They are much eaiseir to tune.

Comment

Working...
            X