Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna try to make this for sure.

Comment

Here is the new flyer for the Bob Lee Memorial shoot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is one of the awards for the shoot. It stands a little over 12”, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
          This is one of the awards for the shoot. It stands a little over 12”, I believe.

Very nice!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Perhaps I can incorporate this into a visit with my daughter at Tx A&M

Comment

Definitely planning on making this one. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I take it that TBOT rules apply, no fixed crawl etc allowed for score?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                  I take it that TBOT rules apply, no fixed crawl etc allowed for score?
                  Yes sir, they are using TBoT rules for this one. At least one finger touching the nock.

Comment

I’m going to be in Houston that weekend, will bring my bow and try to make it one day to shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                      I’m going to be in Houston that weekend, will bring my bow and try to make it one day to shoot!
                      What fun! Our guys should appreciate a good dose of Louisiana humor! �� Daniel is nodding his head, then said uh-oh, better protect all the prizes! Lol!

Comment

What fun! Our guys should appreciate a good dose of Louisiana humor! �� Daniel is nodding his head, then said uh-oh, better protect all the prizes! Lol!

We enjoyed shooting with you and Daniel, I’m just glad your not shooting in my class!
                        I hope we didnt cut up to much! lol

Comment

Yes sir, they are using TBoT rules for this one. At least one finger touching the nock.

I’m pretty new to the Trad world. I just started shooting and hunting with one last year. I saw that someone made mention that there is no fixed crawl allowed. I would have zero allusions of winning an award. I’d just love the experience, target practice, and enjoy being able to talk Trad stuff with other people. Could I come shoot with my fixed crawl and not necessarily be shooting to enter the competition? I’d only be able to shoot on Saturday anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by andreww5001 View Post
                            I’m pretty new to the Trad world. I just started shooting and hunting with one last year. I saw that someone made mention that there is no fixed crawl allowed. I would have zero allusions of winning an award. I’d just love the experience, target practice, and enjoy being able to talk Trad stuff with other people. Could I come shoot with my fixed crawl and not necessarily be shooting to enter the competition? I’d only be able to shoot on Saturday anyway.

I'm not 100% certain, but most 3D shoots allow folks to shoot "fun rounds" that are not for competition. Only caveate being that the competitors get to shoot first if there is lots of folks. Even then, after a "competitor" finishes they often shoot another round just for fun.

Call the number on the Contact Info in the first post.

My bow is being repaired and hopefully in my hands before the shoot. Hope to see ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by andreww5001 View Post

Hey Andrew, that was me posting about if fixed crawl was permitted. Some shoots will allow it and you’ll be placed in a division like bare bow. Others will not, but you can shoot a fun round not for official score, like in TBOT shoots. I’m actually in the process of taking off my training wheels (fixed crawl) and have been shooting strictly 3 under (instinctive), finger touching the nock all week with good success. I like the fixed crawl but it’s not good for my limbs, I can feel and hear the stress it’s putting on my bow limbs (it’s loud). While I’m fairly accurate shooting the crawl, ive opted to get away from doing it and from here on out will be shooting 100% instinctive. There’s too many good competitions I wouldn’t be allowed to shoot if I didn’t make the change.

Comment

Andrew, come on out and have fun. Pretty sure myself or my husband will be helping with registration, but if not, tell them Julie said you were welcome to shoot for no score.

Comment

Working...
                                X