Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aluminum ILF recurves, Talk some sense into me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    I’m still confused. Still a wheel bow guy. But I feel the dark side creeping in.

You have it all backwards! You are in the dark side now. Come to the light!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m still confused. Still a wheel bow guy. But I feel the dark side creeping in.

Dark side? Light? whatever, I hear ya. I stopped bowhunting in early 2000's. Won't go into the reasons..... A few years ago I got the itch to go bowhunt again and broke down and bought a Mission Riot. I shot it some, but the itch subsided and I never hunted with it.

The itch returned and I'm now 67 with a almost 20 year layoff. Used to shoot 55-58 lb longbows and recurves. They may as well be 150 lbs now, so I ordered a 28lb 66" target type bow to start flinging arrows again. 25" riser with short limbs. Have a short draw so it's like 25 lbs.
      Good luck on entering the "shining".

Comment

Question on set up. No positive tiller on these bows really? Equal from the top and and bottom the fiddle from there?

Comment

Question on set up. No positive tiller on these bows really? Equal from the top and and bottom the fiddle from there?
          they are like any other bow, they will need tiller for your style of shooting: normal is a little positive tiller.

From what I've read, that is one of the pro's of ilf, people can dial in the tiller required.

Comment

Tiller depends on whether you're shooting split finger, 3-under, or crawling. Split shooters like positive tiller, even tiller for 3-under, and negative tiller for anything more than a short crawl.

Comment

Working...
            X