I figured it out! Posting Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured it out! Posting Pictures!

I've always used Photobucket to post pictures but since they changed their policies, I closed my account and I've been editing every picture to post on TBH.

Today, I found a different solution! I have OneDrive and I've been using it to store only pictures I'd like to share. So while this will be for OneDrive, it is possible Google Drive does the same thing.

So I go to OneDrive, click on the photo I want to post which enlarges it to full screen. In the top bar in the middle kinda to the right side is </> Embed. Click that.

Then click "Generate"

Then, change your image size. The originals are super large and cannot fit on the computer screen.

Then click the box and copy the code.

Come to your TBH post. Click on the little icon that has the mountain in it... If you hover your mouse it should say "Insert Image". Then paste the copied link from OneDrive. Click OK.

To see if it worked, click the Preview Post button below the writing box. Hint - it's next to the Submit New Thread button.

Congrats. I have always resized pics using Paint.

Comment

Cool. I think you only get 5gb of free storage. I suppose if you only used it for shared photos it would be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
        Congrats. I have always resized pics using Paint.
        This is what I use as well.

Comment

Working...
        X