"el chapo" trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"el chapo" trial

Prosecutors and defense lawyers are set to deliver opening statements today. prayers up for the jury!

Been following this for 10 years. Read numerous books.

He should be slowly skinned alive and then dunked in salt water every 30 minutes. Truly a piece of garbage...................

Comment

They just need to put him out in general population for a few days. Save the tax payers some $$$ on a trial and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Been following this for 10 years. Read numerous books.

He should be slowly skinned alive and then dunked in salt water every 30 minutes. Truly a piece of garbage...................

Why?

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        They just need to put him out in general population for a few days. Save the tax payers some $$$ on a trial and such.

Why?
        You don't think the Mexican or Black gangs will protect him?
        He's like a real life Scarface. All the criminals admire and look up to him. Think of him as a God.
        He El Chapo, not Sandusky.

Comment

He's an idiot anyway, he could have disappeared many times over in the depths of Mexico's Sierra Madres or in another country but he kept going back to not only his home state but his own house..

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            Why?

Why?
            You don't think the Mexican or Black gangs will protect him?
            He's like a real life Scarface. All the criminals admire and look up to him. Think of him as a God.
            He El Chapo, not Sandusky.
            I figured someone would defend this piece of chit. It doesn't surprise me at all it is you. I guess in your mind Hitler was justified in his actions also.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
              I figured someone would defend this piece of chit. It doesn't surprise me at all it is you. I guess in your mind Hitler was justified in his actions also.
              I didnt see where he defended him anywhere ???

If you put him in Gen Pop, he would run it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                I'm not defending el chapo
                I just know there is no way some farmers kid from Mexico with zero education could move metric kilo tons of narcotic from Colombia to Kansas City without the help of some govt organizations

Enough of my soapbox
                If the govt wanted to stop illegal immigrants they could
                If the govt wanted to stop drugs coming from Colombia via Mexico they could

Hitler and El Chapo arent even in the same ballpark

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  He's an idiot anyway, he could have disappeared many times over in the depths of Mexico's Sierra Madres or in another country but he kept going back to not only his home state but his own house..
                  he was way too greedy; it was his undoing.

Comment

I just know there is no way some farmers kid from Mexico with zero education could move metric kilo tons of narcotic from Colombia to Kansas City without the help of some govt organizations

Enough of my soapbox

What else would politicians use as talking points to get elected if immigration, education, healthcare, etc. were not tangible threats.

Chapo is sick, and yes he had help.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      he was way too greedy; it was his undoing.
                      Yes sir...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Enough of my soapbox

Maybe you should take that tin foil hat off once in a while.

Comment

In the criminal world there are always a few itching to make a name for themselves or leave a legacy behind. Would be the only opportunity they would ever have and the only thing they got left. What better way to fame than to be the lifer who whacks the Chapo. That person would be famous throughout the system and get free commissary gifts from everyone.

Comment

I would hate to be on the opposite side of this guy right now, lawyers and jury. Heck even his own lawyers if he loses. There cannot be enough protection for those people.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              In the criminal world there are always a few itching to make a name for themselves or leave a legacy behind. Would be the only opportunity they would ever have and the only thing they got left. What better way to fame than to be the lifer who whacks the Chapo. That person would be famous throughout the system and get free commissary gifts from everyone.
                              good point

Comment

Working...
                              X