PSA about daylight savings and feeders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I was worried about messing up so I slept in the stand and let the feeder wake me up. Peed out the door but had vanilla whiskey with my dinner so should be good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Was it chili with beans or no beans?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
      Surely everyone has that one buddy, right? I'll share a few screenshots of the conversation I have with mine every year.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Blow his mind and show him that its throwing at 6am but the timer is still set for 7am...

Comment

I shot a deer yesterday so it didn't screw me up. The deer and my feeders should be use to the time change by next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          Or just set your alarm to go off an hour earlier...
          As simple as it sounds I have had one not update. Set the alarm an hour early and did not realize it. I sat in that stand for two hours in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            I was worried about messing up so I slept in the stand and let the feeder wake me up. Peed out the door but had vanilla whiskey with my dinner so should be good

Dey comin’ from err’where!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              As simple as it sounds I have had one not update. Set the alarm an hour early and did not realize it. I sat in that stand for two hours in the dark.
              Well I usually do that anyway... but that's where an old fashioned alarm clock comes in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                Was it chili with beans or no beans?

Sierracharlie out…

Peanut butter and jelly. I did however put the peanut butter on the top slice of bread.

Comment

Well I usually do that anyway... but that's where an old fashioned alarm clock comes in handy.
                  Thanks I will pick one up for next year.
                  And I’m not that mad at them.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                    Why not just set your alarm for the correct time?
                    Because 2 years ago mine didn't update the time before my 4am alarm went off. Now I don't depend on the network time being correct and turn off auto update time settings.

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Blow his mind and show him that its throwing at 6am but the timer is still set for 7am...
                      It's so ridiculously comical to me that he struggles with this. I was on the phone with him yesterday, after his hunt and he walks in the door at his house. He says "I'm going to have to call you back, I need to say hello to my wife. I've gotta get you to walk me through this feeder thing." He must've forgotten to call me back. Oops!

Comment

I set all the feeders for 2 of us to the correct itme for today and set the feeder times according to the Sunrise/Sunset calendars, did I screw up!

Sure hope not! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I’ll leave this here:

Comment

I hung a sign on my feeder alerting the deer and hogs about the time change. Been doing that for years and it has worked well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X