Help me out please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me out please.

Can't decide whether to take the bow for a sit--and this is what the stand sits over:

Or to set the trap (can't do both as the trap is only 50 yds from the stand and if they go in the trap first, then my hunt is sort of spoiled. What a terrible quandary--

Build a bigger trap

Comment

Fling an arrow!

Comment

Arrow for fun OR trap that will catch more!

Comment

Trap. Get way more pigs

Comment

I would do both......win/win.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
              I would do both......win/win.

DJ
              This [emoji106]

Comment

TexasTrapper.com??? No
                TexasBowhunter.com?? Yes!!!

Comment

I'd take a bump fire ar and wipe em out

Comment

AR.
                    Move trap to another location also.

Comment

Get in the bow stand and have fun. Big Picture-- if you shoot one/two with a bow or catch 6 in the trap you arent making any difference on the pig population anyway.... go sit in the bow stand and fling some arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        Get in the bow stand and have fun. Big Picture-- if you shoot one/two with a bow or catch 6 in the trap you arent making any difference on the pig population anyway.... go sit in the bow stand and fling some arrows.
                        Good point!

Comment

You got a bunch there, I believe you could get two with a bow if your quiet enough and they aint used to the sting noise. Around here when they here the string, they gone.

Comment

Tonight---and maybe tomorrow too. Then I'll start the trap routine. I understand I can't wipe 'em out as I've been at the game on this small place (58 ac) for about 6 years. Pecan bottom and creek make it a hog highway and the folks on either side don't work hard on the hogs, thus leaving more fun for me.

Comment

Yep! If they go in the trap before you get a shot, oh well, you still get em.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X