Lease truck price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease truck price?

How much could I expect to spend for a lease truck? Would want something at lease extended cab 4x4 that I could depend on making 500 mile round trips to the lease pulling my ranger?? Doesn't have to be perfect cosmetic but don't want one that's white with a red door and green hood.. Needs to look decent.. Scratches and stuff wouldn't bother me but nothing that has a lot of body damage..

I got a good one for 6k

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
      I got a good one for 6k
      When you say "got a good one" is it for sale?

Comment

Pm incoming Randall

Comment

Pm'd you about my 1998 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 $4,000 obo

Comment

Got one for sale as well. '04 f150 supercab 4x4. Was my daily driver until last week.

Haven't priced it yet, but likely around $5k

Comment

4wd suburbans are a dime a dozen on CL

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                4wd suburbans are a dime a dozen on CL
                yeah I bought one for $3,500 two months ago, 2005 z71 200,000, all it needed was a fuel pump, ive feel in love with it so much I drive it more than my 2012 chevy Silverado z71 lol....they ride so well, and pack what you need in great

Comment

If you shop around you can do pretty good. I paid more for two 4 wheelers than I did for two trucks. I bought my son a '97 Ram 1500 4x4 several months ago for $2,200 (no A/C) and he's put about 10k miles on it since then. It runs strong and he's even used the 4x4 on the beach and had it pretty loaded up. Last week I also bought myself a '96 Ram 1500 4x4 long bed with brand new 285/65/16 Nitto's and custom wheels for $2k flat. The seller said the wheels and tires just cost him $1,800 so I pretty much got a truck for $200 lol. My truck has really clean interior, one minor tear on the seat and brand new crystal clear headlights, roof liner perfectly in tact, A/C works, etc. It's missing the glove box and a dash cover under the steering wheel. I called my son and had him come swap the wheels and tires out with his truck because his are fairly close to end of life. Mine is gonna sit on an island so don't need nice new tires. Both trucks with clear titles, current inspection and registration and obviously street legal.

Be patient, have cash ready, and go look at a few here and there and you will run across a deal. Keep in mind on CL there is always room for negotiation.
                  Last edited by justletmein; 09-07-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X