No announcement yet.

Do you know ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like one friend told his wife when she griped about his hunting after they’d been married for one year. “Remember that guy you dated for three years who went hunting every other weekend from Labor Day to Christmas? That was me!”

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
      *itches are dumb.
      This literally made me laugh out loud. Good one.

Comment

Everyone is replaceable. If a lady doesn’t want me hunting, I don’t want her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you know ??

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
          Hunting was my only Pre nup. 27 years ago.

Haha it was in our wedding vows!

When we met, I told her I will hunt and fish at will. Did it before we met and will do it after....

Had a kinda rough time when my boys were little and couldn’t tag along. Now she calls me at work and says I’m at the grocery store, what do you need for the camp.
          Last edited by triple_duece; 08-19-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

*itches are dumb.
            Wisest statement on this post! . Makes me wish we had signature lines!

I don’t hunt as often as I used to, but that isn’t because of static from my wife. Family dynamics have just changed with 3 kids, two of which are under 4. She encourages me to hunt, because she loves me knows that’s a foundational part of who I am.

And I get to be a bit of a peckerhead if I don’t get out fairly often!

Comment

*itches are dumb.
              Now that made me LOL

Comment

I do not know anyone that does not hunt because their wife does not want them to.

Comment

I guess I'm lucky, my wife doesn't hunt but she likes to go with me when she can. She does tell me when we are about out of pork or deer and puts in a request for the game she wants in the freezer. God bless her she is a good lady.

Comment

My ex did not make me give it up. She surely tried. But, she made it miserable and took the joy out of going. I was divorced several years before I got into it heavily again.

Comment

I all but gave it up with my ex wife. She couldn’t stop me from going but when you go and hear nothing but constant complaining while you’re gone and when you get back it sucks all the fun out of it. The good thing now is I can take my boy whenever I want and I have a girlfriend that was raised hunting and likes to do it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My wife doesn't hunt, but she does not complain about me doing it. I wouldnt marry a woman who would try to change who I am. Just like I don't plan on changing who she is.

Comment

Had the discussion with my wife when we were dating that October thru December were mine to hunt and for her not to plan anything except Christmas. I work shift work so I hunt during the week a lot. She would get frustrated at times when she worked and had to deal with all the kids activities during the week.
                          A guy that used to be on the lease with me would get non-stop calls, texts, and bad treatment when he went. We rode together to the lease ONCE. She called and texted non-stop one afternoon that he needed to be home to pick the kids up when they got off the bus at home. SHE WORKED FROM HOME!

Comment

Originally posted by sika View Post
                            *itches are dumb.
                            winner!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                              We had a guy whose wife would call him late at night while we were at the lease and tell him she thought someone was outside their house and she was scared. He would get up and drive a hour and a half home and of course never find anything. She probably did this 4 or 5 times. Finally he just started staying home more and more until he just gave it up. Sad deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              That sounds like someone I know.

Comment

My wife doesn’t hunt or fish, but she darn sure doesn’t stop me from doing so! She’s even probably one or two clicks away from being what I’d call an anti-hunter. She understands and supports me.

I don’t watch shows on Bravo and I don’t agree with their premise but I don’t stop her from doing so!

Comment

Working...
                                X