No announcement yet.

Donations please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisch, Please tell me you did NOT refinish you bow in PINK!

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
      Bisch, Please tell me you did NOT refinish you bow in PINK!

Wayne
      You have not been around much so I will give you the benefit of the doubt! These guys just got nothing better to do but bash on somebody. My bow is not pink and I do not need and broadhead handouts.

Bisch

Comment

I found a penny flatted on a railroad track and a couple of MA-2's I can add to the mix.

Comment

If I have any money left to my name after the Texans game. I could probably spare a shiny dime.

Comment

lol nice to have "friends" !

Comment

Bisch, just remember we only pick on the ones we love. I would help out with a donation but I am saving my pennies to replace the Pearson Deadhead I lost

Comment

Originally posted by stikshooter View Post
                Bisch, just remember we only pick on the ones we love. I would help out with a donation but I am saving my pennies to replace the Pearson Deadhead I lost
                We can take up a collection for you too. Well I may have to dig out an old box and just give you a couple.

Now Bisch... you can't go and get sore on me. After all I never picked on ya about the bow refinish or the feeder leg ya killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                  Bisch brother, you must be the most liked and popular bowhunter on all of TBH judging by the amout of good natured teasing you get. You my friend would be Prom King we if has such a silly thing.
                  I think it's that "captivating" smile he shows in all his harvest pic's that endears everyone to him

Comment

Working...
                  X