Trad Bow Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trad Bow Cases

I'm looking at bow cases for my Widow. I'm debating on whether to get a soft case that will hold the bow strung, or whether I should suck it up and get a hard case. What do you guys use? I don't travel far with my bows very often.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 3Rivers Strung case. It keeps my bow from getting banged up when I hunt out of my boat and it isn't bulky....

Comment

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
        I have a 3Rivers Strung case. It keeps my bow from getting banged up when I hunt out of my boat and it isn't bulky....
        That's more along the lines of what I'm thinking. It'll at least give it a little more protection in the back seat of the truck and on the 4 wheeler.

Comment

Kathy Kelly makes some really nice cases. http://www.kathykellydesign.com/about.html

I like a soft case for a strung longbow.
          Last edited by Phillip Fields; 11-26-2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

you getting a one piece or take-down bow?

Comment

I bought an unstrung Kathy Kelly case for my recurve - she makes nice products. I use a home made PVC case for my longbow

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                you getting a one piece or take-down bow?
                Take down.

Comment

Check out black widow web site they have cases you could look at too. Or call Toby talk to him about what works for most folks

Comment

I have one of Roy Hall's soft take down cases but haven't used it in years because I leave the limbs on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Ellis View Post
                      Check out black widow web site they have cases you could look at too. Or call Toby talk to him about what works for most folks
                      I was looking at the soft cases for strung bows on there. That's probably what I'll end up getting. I've already ordered an extra string, arrows, more field tips and a quiver from them too. I've already paid for somebody's Christmas bonus up there I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                        I was looking at the soft cases for strung bows on there. That's probably what I'll end up getting. I've already ordered an extra string, arrows, more field tips and a quiver from them too. I've already paid for somebody's Christmas bonus up there I'm sure.
                        Yes I have to bought both my boys one of the youth bows.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                          Stimulating the economy. Be proud of your efforts to make America great again.

Comment

Good point!!

Comment

Working...
                            X