No announcement yet.

Skimmer Skimmed .....No Brows Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Jason, congrats on the deer. The first shot is puzzling. If he would have ran off like he was on fire, you would have sworn it was a quick lethal shot. Heck it looked good. Very educational. Congrats on a nice buck.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Great video. Congrats again Jason. Still amazes me he didn’t go down after that first shot...excellent arrow placement IMO. I think the fact that the Traverse is so quiet really helped you in getting the opportunity at the second shot.
      That bow may be quiet but he dang sure wasnt.

Two great shots that were both fatal. The first may have take 10 minutes but that deer was dead and didnt know it.

Comment

Dang I thought the first shot woulda left you with a short tracking job.
        Congrats on the kill [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shooting and Congrats again my Friend.

I’m still super impressed with that 2nd money shot....You absolutely drilled him. Those Grim Reaper Hybrids tore him up.

Very cool getting both shots on video as well.

Comment

Skimmer Skimmed .....No Brows Video

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            That bow may be quiet but he dang sure wasnt.

Two great shots that were both fatal. The first may have take 10 minutes but that deer was dead and didnt know it.

Hahaha.. it’s amazing what that thing picks up when you think you are being semi-quiet .

That bow sure is quiet but the Indian, not so much.

Comment

I would have been cringing and cussing if I made that first shot (I know because I have, and I did cringe and cuss). I’ve seen plenty of deer unrecovered with like shots.

I’m glad you were able to get that second one in him. It was money!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice video Jason. Congrats on dropping that no brow buck!

Comment

Nice video man. First shot was definitely a tad back. I’m kinda surprised how many think it was a “good” shot. It was just a touch off, but enough. How do you like those heads?

Comment

Nice harvest amigo

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                      Nice video man. First shot was definitely a tad back. I’m kinda surprised how many think it was a “good” shot. It was just a touch off, but enough. How do you like those heads?

So far I am digging them.......they evidently are so sharp they are pain free and calming for deer .............unless you put them in pump station then they go down in 45 yards.

Really though when I did my part they did theirs and they fly well!. Can't ask much more than that. I like having the combination in case I hit something that would affect a normal mechanical. Plus that Pro Point is SHARP!! Ask my fingers..... Looking forward to using them on some pigs this spring. I went with the 125gr 1-3/8" much like my regular reapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Nice harvest amigo

Hahahaha I see what you did there..

Comment

Congrats!! Good video.

Comment

WOW! I'm amazed the first shot didn't make him drop right there in the pen. Nice work putting a second into him and finishing him off. Congrats!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Awesome video and shot(s).

Comment

Jason that was once again a great educational video. Based on where he was standing on the first shot , where exactly should you have shot? I was surprised no blood coming out off side when turned around. Great shot on the second shot.

Thank you for posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X