Church habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church habits

Just curious how many attend and how often. As I have gotten a little bit older I make it a priority to attend as much as possible. Sometimes my schedule doesn't always allow but I was just curious on everyone's habits. I attend The Woodlands church and it is quite a bit of a different style of church than how I was raised and I find that I get more out of it as it keeps my focus more.

Just about every Sunday...I was raised Catholic, but attend a baptist church that is rooted in straight scripture that I enjoy. No extra ceremonial elements in service.

Comment

We attend weekly...Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings for small group Bible studies. We don't have Sunday evening services for Adults like a lot of traditional churches do. That's when our Youth group meets.

Comment

Every Sunday at 9:30. My wife and I attend Northwood Church in Keller

Comment

We attend weekly at Cornerstone Cleveland, take a few off for vacation. Ours sounds a lot like yours, it is considerably different than most.

https://www.facebook.com/Cornerstone...7858891280746/

https://www.cornerstonechurchofcleveland.com/

Comment

Hebrews 10

23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

We go every Sunday as a family. I encourage everyone to do the same. Very important.

Comment

Just about every Sunday unless we're out of town or on call for work.

Comment

I work and we attend Crossroads Community Church, Longview.

I also encourage everyone to attend a place of Worship!

Comment

We go to Blanco Cowboy Church every Sunday we can. We make it a point to go unless we are out of town or sick.

Comment

Attend every Sunday.
                    If I have to miss during hunting season, the service is streamed and I catch it that way.
                    If out of town (i.e., vacation), we make every effort to attend a local church wherever we are. It is very interesting to get some 'flavor' tossed in to the mix now and then to keep us from getting too comfortable.

Comment

Last time I went was 1986 I think. I was dating the preachers daughter at the time.

-john

Comment

Every Sunday I am in town not hunting or fishing.

Comment

We only attend every service. It is a traditional liturgical service based on the Law (conviction) Gospel (salvation) and the partaking of the sacraments (forgiveness and reassurance). Most people would run away from such high church as ours, but once you understand what is going on and why, you wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Every Sunday I am in town. Wednesday nights also. Family Life Assembly of God in Katy.
                            Schedule hunting to be back home by Sunday. Priorities !!

Comment

My kids go to Mother's Day out school at church but that's as close as I get to it. Like the teachings for them though basic principles teach how to be a decent human being outside of what we show them.

Comment

Working...
                              X