X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with Trump

He joined the swamp. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't jump ship just yet, give Trump and the GOP some time to work. We didn't need a govt shut down before mid-term elections.

Comment

This IS the GOP bill.

Comment

Done with Trump

Spent more in one sweep than Obama even could. No wall. No extra border agents. Banning bumpstocks.

Congress gets a raise and planned parenthood gets 500 million. Thats 2 budgets he has okayed now doing this. Bull ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Comment

Mike Huckaby actually said it best recently. It's not the swamp. It's the sewer.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Everyone just overlooked his past political comments/history...but hey, he said he'd build a wall and Hillary was an idiot, so everyone ate that crap up with a spoon just as quick as he fed it to them.

Comment

Typical conservatives. Take the crumbs when the dems hold the House and Senate. Giive the dems the world when they have the control. They are both the same party.

Comment

Will the real fiscal conservatives please stand up. Oh, looks like a few still exist.

Comment

Man ain't that the truth.. I sure wish our other choice, Hillary, would have won.. We would be so much better off as a country right now.. Or better yet I wish Barry would have been able to pull off doing away with term limits and he was still in the Oval Office..

He is not perfect, none of use are, but he is 10,000 times better than the alternative.. He has been met with more resistance from Democrats and Republicans(not conservatives but Republicans) than any president in history. It's a miracle that he has made any progress at all..
                  If folks would just realize that their stress level would drop a few notches..

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                    Will the real fiscal conservatives please stand up. Oh, looks like a few still exist.
                    Not many. We now have 3 parties.. Or 4 if Libertarians count.

Comment

We had better options in the primaries, but didn't take them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Displeased to hear about this. However, I'm still content with my vote. Better than the other option.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                          Displeased to hear about this. However, I'm still content with my vote. Better than the other option.

I agree with this. Id vote for Mickey Mouse over Hillary. But **** we didnt get what we were voting for.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                            We had better options in the primaries, but didn't take them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                            Hillary would have made any of the others cry for their momma in a one on one, live, debate and the Clinton machine would have ate them alive off the stage..
                            Trump was the only one with the balls to put them in their place..

I never heard a polotician outright called a liar, which they are, until Trump.. He called them for what they are.. Now I hear it daily..
                            The Republican Party makes me sick.. You can't trust ANY of the ones who have made a career out of lying..

Comment

The Republican Party, for the most part, is a joke. If the Rebublicans were trying to compromise to help the mid-terms, and they end up losing the house and/or senate, then the Democrats got their cake and are going to eat it too. Freaking pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                              X