Which is a better shool Texas A&M vs. UT Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not talking about sports, talking about academics and college experience. Just curious as to which you think is a better overall university, and why. They have very similar stats, however individuals seem to have their own opinions on why one is "better" than the other. To be more specific, maybe even which has a better engineering program?
    Last edited by CentexRancher; 05-15-2016, 10:44 PM.

Both great schools but really depends on what degree you are going for...

Comment

Comment

^^ Yes, i feel like the aggies always get really wound up about this. There seems to be alot on this site too.

Comment

I'm an Aggie and proud of it. Don't think I would have liked UT however I do like the city of Austin for short periods of time. That said I don't think you could go wrong with either, but there is def a lot more liberal thinking and teaching going on at Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure you will get lots of unbiased answers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                ^^^^^ x 2 ^^^^^

Comment

I'm a Tech guy but if I was picking between them I'd go A&M personally. None will open more doors than another though I just like the school better between the two.

Comment

I don't have a opinion between the two because I went to neither. I bet you'll have at least 100 replies by tomorrow evening that might help you. Lol! Good luck deciding your school bud and congrats for the opportunity, both are great schools.
                    Last edited by ostey22; 05-15-2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Hopefully this will remain civil but I think both schools you can't go wrong with.

But what do I know, never even stepped foot in a college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
                        Not talking about sports, talking about academics and college experience. Just curious as to which you think is a better overall university, and why. They have very similar stats, however individuals seem to have their own opinions on why one is "better" than the other. To be more specific, maybe even which has a better engineering program?

Based on your title spelling abilities, I will have to recommend Texas A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

Lmao. That's the first zing! Be prepared for the little brothers to come on strong[emoji851]

Comment

Academically both are top universities.
                            Question is witch one will be a better fit for you?

RTC'83
                            Former Student

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              Awesome, that made it easy! As soon as I posted, I was like well, that'll sure lead way to an aggie joke. Although this thread is not to help me decide between the two schools, rather just a poll for the green screen.
                              Last edited by CentexRancher; 05-15-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X