• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utv trailer

What do you guys use for a trailer on the ranch

I use an old jet ski trailer.

Comment

I just bought a 7x16’ enclosed trailer with extra height to 7’ interior. Plan to get a cargo trailer conversion as a toy hauler is not in the “hunting” budget. Trying to determine what amenities I want to include beyond the basics. Keep in mind a ramp door eats into the door height by 6”.

I will be working on a DIY post over the next week

Comment

Utv trailer

I built one out of some stuff that was laying around. Bought new wheels and tires for it tho, the old ones were junk

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Just picked one up out of the classifieds like gummie posted. Mine has ATV tires on it to make it a hair taller. I plan on adding a boat winch so my 80 year old dad can just winch critters into it when Im not around.

Comment

The link to the build thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Texas8point; 09-14-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I just finished this one about a month ago. Sold the ranch truck and want to avoid buying another one. It has a Harbor Freight frame that I decked and built rails for. The wheels and spacers were new. The slowest part of the build was modifying the spacers on the inner edge to fit over a weld seam on the hubs. I could have taken them to the machine shop but decided that I could get it done with a diamond wheel and die grinder. It probably took about an hour per spacer once I figured out which tool to use.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                  I just finished this one about a month ago. Sold the ranch truck and want to avoid buying another one. It has a Harbor Freight frame that I decked and built rails for. The wheels and spacers were new. The slowest part of the build was modifying the spacers on the inner edge to fit over a weld seam on the hubs. I could have taken them to the machine shop but decided that I could get it done with a diamond wheel and die grinder. It probably took about an hour per spacer once I figured out which tool to use.

That’s good looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X