Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any EASY bachelor casserole recipes?

Ok,
    I'm getting tired of my same ole' recipes for just me and my best friend/dog. So who has something new that I can make from easy and cheap ingredients?
    My son's always laughed at what I came up with but they always seemed to "empty" their plates?

My girlfriend even says she likes them, but I want something new.

You share with me and I'll share with you......"keep the SA responses to a minimum please...LOL, need your ideas!"

This is cheap, easy, and good.

Buy the bag of frozen burritos from the store. You can get them in different combos. I like the beans and meat. Lay them out in a casserole dish. Then take a can or two of enchilada sauce and pour it over the burritos. Next cover them with a bunch of shreaded cheese and bake them until the burritos are hot and the cheese is melted.

The first time I made this for my wife and MIL they were impressed with how good it was.

Good luck, and I hope this helps!

Comment

Tator Tot casserole brown hamburger meat with peppers and onions add cream of mushroom soup place tator tots in bottom of dish pour mixture over add cheese and black olives and bake!

Comment

Ground deer or beef, taco seasoning added. Mix in mac n cheese. Quick easy and good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
          Tator Tot casserole brown hamburger meat with peppers and onions add cream of mushroom soup place tator tots in bottom of dish pour mixture over add cheese and black olives and bake!
          This. My kids love it.

Comment

Brown some ground deer or beef and layer in a casserole dish with frozen, cheese-filled raviolis and spaghetti sauce. Bake it for 15 minutes, add shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for another 5-7 minutes. It is a wonderful, quick, eaasy lasagna! I will try to find you the legitimate recipe...

Comment

This isn't the one we started out with years ago, but this is the idea. I was a little off on the cook times, because I was trying to remember what my wife does wehn she cooks this...lol. Hope you try this. It is great!

When you taste this dish, you’ll think it’s a from-scratch recipe—but it starts with frozen ravioli! —Patricia Smith, Asheboro, North Carolina

Comment

I'M GONNA TRY EM ALL!! Thanks TBH!!

Comment

We make this all the time and then freeze it in small 2 people bags to serve over eggs, fritos, potatoes, whataburgers, hot dogs, french fries, etc etc etc.............

Comment

Cowboy Stew

In a casserole dish or pan lined with tin foil, layer the bottom with lean ground beef (raw).
                    Place sliced carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, onion, and peppers on top. Salt.
                    Drizzle favorite BBQ sauce on top – liberally. Cover and bake at 325 for 1.5 hrs.
                    You have your meat and veggies in one meal, and can sop juices with some bread if you like. Only one dish and one fork to wash – that is if you eat out of a paper plate.

Chicken Variation

Slice baking potato in half lengthwise and place in center of heavy double-folded tin foil.
                    Place boneless chicken breast or thigh on top. Cover with half an onion - sliced.
                    Season liberally with Ragin Blaze. Place couple pats of butter on top. Seal tin foil tightly and bake at 325 for 1 to 1.5 hours. Enjoy.

Comment

Browned ground venison, green enchilada sauce, corn tortillas, sour cream and cheese.. mix max and layer to your liking

Comment

breakfast sausage,drained, but keep the drippings, make up some corn bread batter, and mix in the sausage...the back till corn bread is done. Use the dripping to make gravy....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good

Comment

Don't know if you're a tuna fan but I ate a boatload if this stuff growing up.

1 bag of noodles
                          1 can of cream of mushroom
                          2 cans of tuna in water, drained
                          1 bag of frozen peas
                          potato chips and cheese.

Boil the noodles and drain, add the soup and tuna and peas and mix all together and pour in a casserole dish, sprinkle with cheese and crushed potato chips and put in the oven till it gets hot and bubbly and the chips brown.

Comment

Brown some deer meat with some diced onions. Drain. Fry up 4 or 5 slices of bacon and tear into small pieces. Pour one can of Ranch Style beans and one can of Bush Orginal Baked beans in the casserole dish. Add a tablespoon of honey and 3 tablespoons of maple syurp. Mix well. Top with bacon and bake @350 for 45 min.

Comment

Call pizza hut. That was easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X