Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2020, 11:21 AM   #51
dbpredator
Ten Point
 
dbpredator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Sumner Tx
Hunt In: Lamar county
Default

I'm not sure where some of y'all can come up with Trump will win in a landslide. Florida and Pennsylvania both have to go to Trump and either Nevada or Arizona to win. I think Florida will and Pennsylvania might but it's a real tossup in my opinion. Texas will be solid red. I do think potus has a chance and hope he wins but it will be close.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk
dbpredator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #52
CaptainDave
Ten Point
 
CaptainDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
As closely as I follow politics I'm notoriously bad at predicting election outcomes, so I won't. I will say this - after all the supposedly superscientific polling, well thought-out and compelling arguments why this guy or that guy will/should win, as always it will come down to turn-out. Which side has more voters motivated enough to go vote - either for for their guy or against the other guy? Recent surveys have shown a majority of Biden supporters say "getting rid of Trump" as the primary motivation for their vote. (as opposed to enthusiam for Biden) I think there is a larger than normal cohort of people this time who find both candidates equally repelling. I've talked to some who have expressed that opinion but who knows how many will just sit this one out vs holding their nose and pulling the lever for the one they hate the least?
I think turn-out is a great point and will be a key reason why I believe Trump will win.

Democrat turn-out will be lower than the last election with Hillary running. Democrat turn-out for Hillary was lower than Obama, which was a key reasoning for Trump victory in swing states. The margin of Trump victory in some States was less than the estimated decline in dem turnout.

I don't see much that would indicate turn-out for Biden would be better than Hillary.
- Biden completely lacks enthusiasm and even many liberals agree with that.
- Entire Biden platform is anti-Trump; this does not fully energize the voting base; especially the non-rabbid base that might just stay home and vote for nobody.

In contrast, Trump's base is clearly motivated and as mentioned, recent polls are indicating Trump is picking up more Latinos and blacks than any recent republican running.
CaptainDave is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 11:57 AM   #53
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
Biden has a clear victory in both popular and electoral voting. Trump claims he was cheated by mail in ballots but says he is walking away for the good of the country, not because he is a loser. Trump will take Texas by a larger than expected margin. Republican party operatives will delay the vote count in a couple of mid-western states contesting every mail in ballot that does not go their way but it will be an early night when Florida and Pennsylvania go for Biden.
Biden can’t even complete a sentence. We obviously know which party is the party of hate. If it wasn’t for hate, This would be a bigger landslide than Reagan....BY FAR!
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 04:07 PM   #54
PlanoDano
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Plano
Hunt In: TX, ID, CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
As closely as I follow politics I'm notoriously bad at predicting election outcomes, so I won't. I will say this - after all the supposedly superscientific polling, well thought-out and compelling arguments why this guy or that guy will/should win, as always it will come down to turn-out. Which side has more voters motivated enough to go vote - either for for their guy or against the other guy? Recent surveys have shown a majority of Biden supporters say "getting rid of Trump" as the primary motivation for their vote. (as opposed to enthusiam for Biden) I think there is a larger than normal cohort of people this time who find both candidates equally repelling. I've talked to some who have expressed that opinion but who knows how many will just sit this one out vs holding their nose and pulling the lever for the one they hate the least?
I cannot disagree with much of what you have written here. I do not have a social media presence, besides here and I certainly do not spend my evenings plugged into one of the nightly opinion channels. Many of the people I interact with on a day to day basis are from out of state and some from out of the country. I think you are correct in saying that there is not much excitement for Joe Biden save for a few who believe that he can finish some things that Obama started and a contrasting few who believe he can bring the country together. Trump is polarizing, even more so than Obama. Trump, whether intentionally or not, is re-making the Republican party in his own image and how these Trump aligned candidates perform this fall will give us an idea of the strength of the new Republican party. One thought I am considering is, if 4 years from now we could see the Republican party lose much of it's relevance and the Democratic party split into a conservative and progressive branch with the conservative branch being joined by republicans who tend more towards reason than emotion.
PlanoDano is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 04:41 PM   #55
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

You I think miss a very important point when referring to Trump as "polarizing"... In my opinion it is not Trump that is polarizing. It is the left's agenda of right is wrong, lack of respect for law and order, and downright communistic tendencies that is polarizing. Trump is Pro-America, and pro-law and order. He's a Patriot. America was polarized looong before Trump ever came on the scene. The polarization started with the New Deal and has "progressively" gotten worse since then. It just so happens that we finally have a President that has said enough of the America-bashing and destruction and he's trying to stop what Obama kicked into high gear with his very own mantra of "hope and change" to "fundamentally change America"... THAT's what is polarizing. ANYONE who opposes the left will be labeled polarizing with the help of the MSM and their agenda to cause further deterioration of America. I'm not sure Trump can be successful, but I sure am going to pray that he is and I'm going to do my part to try to help him be successful in saving America.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 04:46 PM   #56
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
One thought I am considering is, if 4 years from now we could see the Republican party lose much of it's relevance and the Democratic party split into a conservative and progressive branch with the conservative branch being joined by republicans who tend more towards reason than emotion.
Good and important question. I as well wonder if Trump wins, what the Republican Party will look like 4 years from now. Squishy party leaders brought a lot of this on themselves but I don't think this "middle finger," populist movement can last or govern long-term. It is sad to me that many principled, solid conservatives have been excommunicated - not for being true "Never Trumpers", but simply for having the temerity to criticize him when he does/says something ridiculous while praising his accomplishments. If you don't want to get blackballed by the current opinion makers on the right, you have to go full Hannity and do backbends to justify everything the president does.
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 04:48 PM   #57
RattlesnakeDan
Ten Point
 
RattlesnakeDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Floresville
Hunt In: Everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
You I think miss a very important point when referring to Trump as "polarizing"... In my opinion it is not Trump that is polarizing. It is the left's agenda of right is wrong, lack of respect for law and order, and downright communistic tendencies that is polarizing. Trump is Pro-America, and pro-law and order. He's a Patriot. America was polarized looong before Trump ever came on the scene. The polarization started with the New Deal and has "progressively" gotten worse since then. It just so happens that we finally have a President that has said enough of the America-bashing and destruction and he's trying to stop what Obama kicked into high gear with his very own mantra of "hope and change" to "fundamentally change America"... THAT's what is polarizing. ANYONE who opposes the left will be labeled polarizing with the help of the MSM and their agenda to cause further deterioration of America. I'm not sure Trump can be successful, but I sure am going to pray that he is and I'm going to do my part to try to help him be successful in saving America.
Couldn't agree more. The truth offends those who are easily offended.
RattlesnakeDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 05:03 PM   #58
lilavidhunter
Ten Point
 
lilavidhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Richland Springs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
You I think miss a very important point when referring to Trump as "polarizing"... In my opinion it is not Trump that is polarizing. It is the left's agenda of right is wrong, lack of respect for law and order, and downright communistic tendencies that is polarizing. Trump is Pro-America, and pro-law and order. He's a Patriot. America was polarized looong before Trump ever came on the scene. The polarization started with the New Deal and has "progressively" gotten worse since then. It just so happens that we finally have a President that has said enough of the America-bashing and destruction and he's trying to stop what Obama kicked into high gear with his very own mantra of "hope and change" to "fundamentally change America"... THAT's what is polarizing. ANYONE who opposes the left will be labeled polarizing with the help of the MSM and their agenda to cause further deterioration of America. I'm not sure Trump can be successful, but I sure am going to pray that he is and I'm going to do my part to try to help him be successful in saving America.
Spot On Right Here. Well Said. I will do my part as well.
lilavidhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 09:33 PM   #59
dosrobles
Four Point
 
dosrobles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Near Austin
Hunt In: Bertram
Default

We still good Sabine?
dosrobles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 09:47 PM   #60
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabineHunter View Post
who is next in line if the speaker dies? a republican?
The President pro tempore of the Senate who I 'think' is currently Grassley??
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 10:20 PM   #61
Rubi513
Pope & Young
 
Rubi513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Centerville
Hunt In: Walker County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
I cannot disagree with much of what you have written here. I do not have a social media presence, besides here and I certainly do not spend my evenings plugged into one of the nightly opinion channels. Many of the people I interact with on a day to day basis are from out of state and some from out of the country. I think you are correct in saying that there is not much excitement for Joe Biden save for a few who believe that he can finish some things that Obama started and a contrasting few who believe he can bring the country together. Trump is polarizing, even more so than Obama. Trump, whether intentionally or not, is re-making the Republican party in his own image and how these Trump aligned candidates perform this fall will give us an idea of the strength of the new Republican party. One thought I am considering is, if 4 years from now we could see the Republican party lose much of it's relevance and the Democratic party split into a conservative and progressive branch with the conservative branch being joined by republicans who tend more towards reason than emotion.
Have you seriously listened to the guy?
How anyone can think Biden can put 3 sentences together without ****ing it up is beyond me...
Forgive me, but if you seriously think Biden is the answer, you have issues...Serious issues.
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 11:25 PM   #62
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Good and important question. I as well wonder if Trump wins, what the Republican Party will look like 4 years from now. Squishy party leaders brought a lot of this on themselves but I don't think this "middle finger," populist movement can last or govern long-term. It is sad to me that many principled, solid conservatives have been excommunicated - not for being true "Never Trumpers", but simply for having the temerity to criticize him when he does/says something ridiculous while praising his accomplishments. If you don't want to get blackballed by the current opinion makers on the right, you have to go full Hannity and do backbends to justify everything the president does.
I like results. Did he hurt our Republic or step on our rights to get advantageous results for this country and the America people? Brash? Extremely! Maybe that’s what we need in this time of extreme ideology.

As far as 4 years go, Trump will be remembered and as impactful as Regan was for the Republican Party, for generations to come. Trump is truly one of a kind.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 04:01 AM   #63
PlanoDano
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Plano
Hunt In: TX, ID, CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi513 View Post
Have you seriously listened to the guy?
How anyone can think Biden can put 3 sentences together without ****ing it up is beyond me...
Forgive me, but if you seriously think Biden is the answer, you have issues...Serious issues.
Rubi please read the complete sentence. I was agreeing with Jerp on the lack of enthusiasm for Biden. I also agree that Trump's core supporters are very enthusiastic. This is a problem for Biden.

For the record I do support Biden. This is a trick test where I have to choose the best answer when no answer seems quite right. I consider myself to be a fiscal conservative especially in my own affairs. I did not support the stimulus or any of the 2008/2009 bailouts. This methodology of cutting taxes while increasing spending does not make sense to me. It would be like me moving from full time to part time employment and using my free time to go shopping. Forget covid look at the first 3 years national debt as a percent of GDP. In fact if you look at this metric over time you will find that the conservative party is not always the most conservative and the Reagan revolution was really a revolution of debt. Noticed how both parties worked to pay down the debt of the Great Depression and WWII
Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 266
Size:  28.5 KB
PlanoDano is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 05:59 AM   #64
glen
Pope & Young
 
glen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lake Georgetown
Hunt In: anywhere
Default

Plano. If you are conservative what is on the Harris-Biden platform that lines up with a conservative viewpoint?

Healthcare for all?
College for all?
Open trade with China?

Honest questions. I’m still trying to figure out the Harris platform other than marijuana. And for the record I don’t care about marijuana. What I have issue with is she is a DA and smoking weed. Again to me that seems like “Do as I say not as I do”.

Maybe the 2a standpoint?
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 07:31 AM   #65
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Mind boggling to me anyone could consider Biden when he's stated he'll place pendejo puto as head czar of the 2nd repeal brigade...there is absolutely no way plano can articulate how the US is fiscally better off with a Biden admin when the man himself doesn't even have a policy to share. It's all about hating orange man & disregard the economy the past 3 years & the stock market. Back to the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep your powder dry.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-rumors-trump-crap

“As an attorney general, I’m not supposed to get into politics,” Barr told Kass. “But…I think we are getting into a position where we’re going to find ourselves irrevocably committed to a socialist path. And I think if Trump loses this election -- that will be the case.”
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 03:06 PM   #66
PlanoDano
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Plano
Hunt In: TX, ID, CO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
Plano. If you are conservative what is on the Harris-Biden platform that lines up with a conservative viewpoint?

Healthcare for all?
College for all?
Open trade with China?

Honest questions. I’m still trying to figure out the Harris platform other than marijuana. And for the record I don’t care about marijuana. What I have issue with is she is a DA and smoking weed. Again to me that seems like “Do as I say not as I do”.

Maybe the 2a standpoint?
Those are valid questions. I think the questions should be more for Congress than the presidential candidate. I certainly don't have all the answers on all of the but I do have some views.

Healthcare for all?
There is already healthcare for all there is just not billing for all. The care is typically provided through emergency rooms. It would be really hard to quantify but I would bet that the hospitals are making up the difference by gouging those with insurance. In the mean time every service provider along the ways gets a little extra. Ever had professionals not in network try and bill you? Honestly, the republicans need to put together a plan and "no plan" is not a better plan. In my own business "best product at the best price for a particular price point" is the best practice. We have the most expensive healthcare system and it is not delivering results that justify that price point.

College for all?
Biden's plan is to strengthen the community college system which I agree with. I do not agree with free college for everyone making under 125K. You would be surprised at who are able to get their net income below 125k. I would be good with setting up laws that punish those who set up degree mills or other means of taking advantage of people getting student loans.

China trade?
Even though I have some first hand experience in this war I do not have the knowledge to critique Trump's response or Biden's plan. I know there is disagreement in Trump's camp on how to proceed between Navarro, Cavuto, Pompeo and Mnuchin. I am sure there will be at least similar discord in Biden's response. Pompeo's experience gives the Trump team an edge here because I see China trade as a counter espionage problem. It is going to be messy.


2A requires an amendment to repeal. It is not going to happen.


I don't care if Harris smoked weed in her 20s or who Trump slept with or who Harris slept with or who Pence did not sleep with.

It is annoying that Trump dodged the draft but not a deal breaker because none of us are the same person now as we were in the 60s.

I will not spend anymore time on this as I have made up my mind and am convince that everyone else has also. The undecided pool is miniscule. The job is for leader of the USA and by default leader of the free world. I think it is obvious that Trump has not only failed to live up to that calling but is incapable of rising to that calling.
PlanoDano is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 03:24 PM   #67
MacDaddy67
Ten Point
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planodano View Post
those are valid questions. I think the questions should be more for congress than the presidential candidate. I certainly don't have all the answers on all of the but i do have some views.

Healthcare for all?
There is already healthcare for all there is just not billing for all. The care is typically provided through emergency rooms. It would be really hard to quantify but i would bet that the hospitals are making up the difference by gouging those with insurance. In the mean time every service provider along the ways gets a little extra. Ever had professionals not in network try and bill you? Honestly, the republicans need to put together a plan and "no plan" is not a better plan. In my own business "best product at the best price for a particular price point" is the best practice. We have the most expensive healthcare system and it is not delivering results that justify that price point.

College for all?
Biden's plan is to strengthen the community college system which i agree with. I do not agree with free college for everyone making under 125k. You would be surprised at who are able to get their net income below 125k. I would be good with setting up laws that punish those who set up degree mills or other means of taking advantage of people getting student loans.

China trade?
Even though i have some first hand experience in this war i do not have the knowledge to critique trump's response or biden's plan. I know there is disagreement in trump's camp on how to proceed between navarro, cavuto, pompeo and mnuchin. I am sure there will be at least similar discord in biden's response. Pompeo's experience gives the trump team an edge here because i see china trade as a counter espionage problem. It is going to be messy.


2a requires an amendment to repeal. It is not going to happen.


I don't care if harris smoked weed in her 20s or who trump slept with or who harris slept with or who pence did not sleep with.

It is annoying that trump dodged the draft but not a deal breaker because none of us are the same person now as we were in the 60s.

I will not spend anymore time on this as i have made up my mind and am convince that everyone else has also. The undecided pool is miniscule. The job is for leader of the usa and by default leader of the free world. I think it is obvious that trump has not only failed to live up to that calling but is incapable of rising to that calling.

hilarious.....
MacDaddy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 03:25 PM   #68
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

All this from a man who's not even sure what state he's in right now...again, tds is real. Biden can't even articulate his own policies without a teleprompter.

This is an ACTUAL quote from a Biden speech...I swear, we are going to need a Biden Translator at the debates.

This is your savior plano:

"Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell care running' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever you now what I mean."

How can anyone vote this degenerate.

Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 03:32 PM   #69
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Planodano, Biden can’t even put together a coherent sentence. How in the hell do you think he can run a country?

As far as Trump goes, he has done more for this country and it’s citizens than any other president, but you claim he’s “not capable”?

Hate must be a really nasty emotion that obviously causes blindness.
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 03:48 PM   #70
Hogmauler
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: College Station
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Dang Johnny! We were planning on moving in with y’all as well! Shat!
Hogmauler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 04:14 PM   #71
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oatmeal, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
All this from a man who's not even sure what state he's in right now...again, tds is real. Biden can't even articulate his own policies without a teleprompter.

This is an ACTUAL quote from a Biden speech...I swear, we are going to need a Biden Translator at the debates.

This is your savior plano:

"Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell care running' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever you now what I mean."

How can anyone vote this degenerate.

Joe Biden - Gaffe - You know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever - YouTube
You mean to tell me you don't think he's capable of being the leader of our great nation?!
How anyone can believe hes more capable than Trump is beyond me. What they need to say and admit to is that they hate orange man and that's all there is to it. If you actually believe that our country is better off in a man who can barely read what's on the teleprompter barely think on his own anymore who had been in politics for 20 plus years and done absolutely nothing...well im at a loss for words.
bloodtrailer28 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 04:21 PM   #72
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
Those are valid questions. I think the questions should be more for Congress than the presidential candidate. I certainly don't have all the answers on all of the but I do have some views.

Healthcare for all?
There is already healthcare for all there is just not billing for all. The care is typically provided through emergency rooms. It would be really hard to quantify but I would bet that the hospitals are making up the difference by gouging those with insurance. In the mean time every service provider along the ways gets a little extra. Ever had professionals not in network try and bill you? Honestly, the republicans need to put together a plan and "no plan" is not a better plan. In my own business "best product at the best price for a particular price point" is the best practice. We have the most expensive healthcare system and it is not delivering results that justify that price point.

College for all?
Biden's plan is to strengthen the community college system which I agree with. I do not agree with free college for everyone making under 125K. You would be surprised at who are able to get their net income below 125k. I would be good with setting up laws that punish those who set up degree mills or other means of taking advantage of people getting student loans.

China trade?
Even though I have some first hand experience in this war I do not have the knowledge to critique Trump's response or Biden's plan. I know there is disagreement in Trump's camp on how to proceed between Navarro, Cavuto, Pompeo and Mnuchin. I am sure there will be at least similar discord in Biden's response. Pompeo's experience gives the Trump team an edge here because I see China trade as a counter espionage problem. It is going to be messy.


2A requires an amendment to repeal. It is not going to happen.


I don't care if Harris smoked weed in her 20s or who Trump slept with or who Harris slept with or who Pence did not sleep with.

It is annoying that Trump dodged the draft but not a deal breaker because none of us are the same person now as we were in the 60s.

I will not spend anymore time on this as I have made up my mind and am convince that everyone else has also. The undecided pool is miniscule. The job is for leader of the USA and by default leader of the free world. I think it is obvious that Trump has not only failed to live up to that calling but is incapable of rising to that calling.

This post right here is the perfect example of the fact that intelligence and common sense are two VASTLY different things! This is the most well though out, well written piece of garbage I think I've ever wasted my time reading here on the forum.


I must go back to an earlier post in a similar thread some weeks ago, You sir are more full of stuffing than 2 Thanksgiving or Christmas turkeys!
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 07:50 PM   #73
sp-bow
Eight Point
 
sp-bow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Magnolia, TX
Hunt In: SHNF, MI
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
The've even thrown out the scenario if no result as of Jan 21, the speaker of the house becomes potus!! God help us.
I think this is there plan. Trump wins by a landslide. Democratic states do the mail in votes and burger it up in the courts until Jan 21. Then it doesn't matter who won speaker of the house is potus. That is why they are pushing mail in. This is the only chance they have to win.
sp-bow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 07:59 PM   #74
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbpredator View Post
I'm not sure where some of y'all can come up with Trump will win in a landslide. Florida and Pennsylvania both have to go to Trump and either Nevada or Arizona to win. I think Florida will and Pennsylvania might but it's a real tossup in my opinion. Texas will be solid red. I do think potus has a chance and hope he wins but it will be close.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk
he will win BIGLY; 'cept for the bogus mail in fraud ballots.

but hey; 2 can play that game, right?
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 08:01 PM   #75
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDave View Post
I think turn-out is a great point and will be a key reason why I believe Trump will win.

Democrat turn-out will be lower than the last election with Hillary running. Democrat turn-out for Hillary was lower than Obama, which was a key reasoning for Trump victory in swing states. The margin of Trump victory in some States was less than the estimated decline in dem turnout.

I don't see much that would indicate turn-out for Biden would be better than Hillary.
- Biden completely lacks enthusiasm and even many liberals agree with that.
- Entire Biden platform is anti-Trump; this does not fully energize the voting base; especially the non-rabbid base that might just stay home and vote for nobody.

In contrast, Trump's base is clearly motivated and as mentioned, recent polls are indicating Trump is picking up more Latinos and blacks than any recent republican running.
hence the mail in vote.....
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 08:02 PM   #76
stickerpatch59
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: gonzales tx
Hunt In: gonzales, and....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp-bow View Post
I think this is there plan. Trump wins by a landslide. Democratic states do the mail in votes and burger it up in the courts until Jan 21. Then it doesn't matter who won speaker of the house is potus. That is why they are pushing mail in. This is the only chance they have to win.
EXACTLY!!!

this SH!+ has to be stopped at all cost!!
stickerpatch59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-17-2020, 08:46 PM   #77
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp-bow View Post
I think this is there plan. Trump wins by a landslide. Democratic states do the mail in votes and burger it up in the courts until Jan 21. Then it doesn't matter who won speaker of the house is potus. That is why they are pushing mail in. This is the only chance they have to win.
Agreed...we know they are desperate with the past 4 years of trying to get him out, so why not go all in with open theft??

Bottom line, we got riots on the horizon & folks in those areas need to get ready for it now...election nite is gonna be a zinger.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-18-2020, 10:30 AM   #78
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ght-like-hell/
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-18-2020, 06:29 PM   #79
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ght-like-hell/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ction-violence

Quote:
'Once we win, we'll take care of business': Trump says administration will handle any post-election violence
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM   #80
BigL
Pope & Young
 
BigL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Round Rock
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post
I asked awhile back, if it was all a **** show to have nanny pelosi be in charge...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I think if the mail in ballot causes the election to be undecided by Jan 20th, she will assume position of president until it is settled. She has her day 1, week 1, and month 1 agenda ready.
BigL is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #81
SabineHunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosrobles View Post
We still good Sabine?
Dosrobles, hi. Now, more than ever. Take care.

SH
SabineHunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM   #82
SabineHunter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Default

So, just sayin, if Pelosi does a bader, it goes to the Senate leader, Republican.
SabineHunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #83
hot_rod_eddie
Ten Point
 
hot_rod_eddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: North Carolina
Hunt In: NC, SC
Default

Prediction? Pain
Attached Images
 
hot_rod_eddie is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com