No announcement yet.

Harris administration working with Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But the question remains.....What does Q have to say about it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      With both of them making the same gaffe could it be plausible that they are trying to send a message to the Dem base that at the end of the day the babbling buffoon won't be the Pres but will ultimately be harris

Harris= the least popular of all the DemoKraut candidates during the primaries... Nobody liked her then and they won't like her now... Just remains to be seen if they didlike Trump enough to hold their noses and vote for her n creepy Joe... I'm betting a LOT of them will either not vote or vote Trump...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Harris= the least popular of all the DemoKraut candidates during the primaries... Nobody liked her then and they won't like her now... Just remains to be seen if they didlike Trump enough to hold their noses and vote for her n creepy Joe... I'm betting a LOT of them will either not vote or vote Trump...
        Agreed. Lots of huge Latino supporters of Obama are switching to Trump in 2020 in Florida, a true battle ground state. People are seeing what the Demorats are doing and I personally think it is pissing them off! Research! keepup the LEO shootings, the riots and all the crap they are pulling and I truly think it is going to backfire on them come Nov. 3, 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Agreed. Lots of huge Latino supporters of Obama are switching to Trump in 2020 in Florida, a true battle ground state. People are seeing what the Demorats are doing and I personally think it is pissing them off! Research! keepup the LEO shootings, the riots and all the crap they are pulling and I truly think it is going to backfire on them come Nov. 3, 2020!
          Why would you want LEOs to get shot? I don't wish for that at all. Death to terrorists!

Comment

We can skip the shooting, throwing feces and **** on the cops, But let them shoot and catch each other on fire all day long

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              We can skip the shooting, throwing feces and **** on the cops, But let them shoot and catch each other on fire all day long
              So true.

Comment

Guys I think y'all took Mudslinger's post wrong. He's not advocating harm to LEO's and such. He's just describing what the left is doing and how it's gonna backfire on 'em... Go back and re-read his post with the accent on the sentence structure of his last sentence... It is basically an If/Then statement with an understood (if) right before keepup...

Comment

Working...
                X