Election Day Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election Day Predictions.

Current riots / protests gonna look like amateur hour starting Nov 3 when Trump wins the EC...2020 can't end soon enough.

Top HHS official accuses scientists of plotting against Trump, tells supporters to buy ammunition

Democrats might not accept election results if Trump wins, ‘street battles’ could ensue: Atlantic writer

If you think liberals were upset when Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in 2016, just wait until you see what happens if he also beats Joe Biden, according to The Atlantic.  

It’s going to weeks before we have any resolution to the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post

Yes. It will be worse than hanging chads.

Democrats: oh look! We found some more mail in ballots!

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post

Yup and the chaos will be astounding...The narrative is already set that unless Biden wins, THIS will continue.

Comment

Gonna be sometime in 2021 before we know, if we know due to mail in ballots that takes time to count and ones that keep “popping up”!!!

Comment

I think Trump will win in a massive landslide...not Reagenestque but by a large margain...whereas they might still be accepting mail in votes...the results will be determined, and the violence and hatred will continue....

Then without another election to worry about, Trump takes the gloves off next spring and starts taking some people down.....

Comment

Seeing as how both sides have said the only way the other guy wins is if he cheats, a peaceful, quick transition is unlikely. Even if the winner scores an overwhelming margin I'm not sure either of these guys will gracefully concede. Throw in the potential chaos, delays and suspicions surrounding mail-in ballots and I believe we may see some scenes play-out we once never thought possible in this country.

Comment

Trump gets 62% of the votes and the left goes nuts saying it is not possible and after investigation he really gets 67%.

Comment

Seeing as how both sides have said the only way the other guy wins is if he cheats, a peaceful, quick transition is unlikely. Even if the winner scores an overwhelming margin I'm not sure either of these guys will gracefully concede. Throw in the potential chaos, delays and suspicions surrounding mail-in ballots and I believe we may see some scenes play-out we once never thought possible in this country.

This is what I believe happens, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post

This is what I believe happens, unfortunately.

The've even thrown out the scenario if no result as of Jan 21, the speaker of the house becomes potus!! God help us.

Comment

These last 3 months riots have been dry runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        The've even thrown out the scenario if no result as of Jan 21, the speaker of the house becomes potus!! God help us.
                        I'll f'ing riot...

Comment

I'll f'ing riot...

Can yall imagine if we started rioting...? Bet we wouldnt scream for a medic every ten minutes...

Comment

What’s so ironic that I just realized is the 17th marks the 7th month biblically. AKA the feast of the TRUMPet...

Hopefully that ends up being the case.

Comment

Prediction:

Biden wins big and there isn't a riot in sight, only looting. The left parties like it's 1999 and all the tuff 2A conservatives that are talking about fighting back and taking back our great nation stay home and cling to their steady paychecks and cold light beer. More taxes followed by more welfare followed by more abortions follow by more legal dope followed by less American jobs ect. Trump goes back to his hotels, golf resorts and TV shows as the good ole USA burns to the ground. Fours years from now Trump Jr. is in the running trying to make a difference but it's too too late. All hope is lost and the left wins again only to lump the USA in with the one-world government. The UN marches in taking what they want and some good folks fight back but again, it's just too late. I hope I'm wrong.

OR TRUMP WINS AND WE ALL PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!

Comment

Working...
                              X