Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
    Is he outside of his ears?
    Actually he is well outside his ears. probably between 16 and 17 inside but he would tag as a slick horn I believe.

Comment

Is he outside of his ears?
      Makes no difference, he's a spike on one side. Freezer filler for me, and one less mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Actually he is well outside his ears. probably between 16 and 17 inside but he would tag as a slick horn I believe.
        Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Makes no difference, he's a spike on one side. Freezer filler for me, and one less mouth.
        I see a countable point on the tip of the left main beam, I also see a questionable countable point representing a brow tine on the right main beam. sorry for asking...

Comment

Maybe ill get me some of that magic protein those high dollar ranches feed and he will be a booner in about 5 more years?
          He'll be 12 in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
            He sure does get around GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I'd actually let this deer roll at his age...

Comment

I see a countable point on the tip of the left main beam, I also see a questionable countable point representing a brow tine on the right main beam. sorry for asking...
              No reason to be sorry for asking. I sure dont think that point is an inch long where his brow should be. I have plenty pics so maybe ill run it by a warden before i let a kid shoot him.

Comment

No reason to be sorry for asking. I sure dont think that point is an inch long where his brow should be. I have plenty pics so maybe ill run it by a warden before i let a kid shoot him.
                It may not be but I wouldn't want to put it up to the GW discrepancy. But from what I read it sounds like it will break 13" no problem!

Comment

I wouldnt let a kid anywhere near that buck.
                  He would be on my wall. At least a Euro.

Comment

That’s a cool deer! Chootem!

Comment

That spike would be in my freezer and the head at the taxi. That's a heck of a spike, plenty mature and a trophy in my book!

Comment

Hum-dinger of a trophy! I'd challenge anyone to shoot a bigger spike than that. 150's are way more common than that old guy, and I'd pass up a truck load of them for a shot at him. Super cool.

Comment

Here he is last year. He was pretty run down in January. He is a little heavier horned and wider this year but still losing points. His body recovery at an amazing rate though. Hes mud fat for his age. I named him HyFive last year.
                          Attached Files

Comment

you never know - put him on DD feed and he will turn into a 180 inches

Comment

Never thought I’d say this buts that’s a nice 3 pointer. Heck in 5 more years he might be knocking on 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                                you never know - put him on DD feed and he will turn into a 180 inches

Comment

Working...
                                X