Naked? #MeToo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked? #MeToo

So maybe I'm wrong but isn't one of the goals of #MeToo to try and teach men to stop treating women like sexual objects? So... how does this help?

Wtaf?

Comment

...just another example of the way it's been for women for eons... "come 'ere, come 'ere... no, get away, get away, get away..."

It started when we found out God has a sense of humor:

God promised men that good and obedient women could be found in all corners of the world...

Then He made the earth round... and laughed and laughed and laughed...

Comment

Wow that's stupid. I'm sick and tired of everyone wanting everything both ways. Look at me I'm dressed where you can nearly see my hoochie! But you better not be thinking any bad thoughts about me! Or the guys I don't think are attractive better not be looking at me at all! Just the cute guys.

Geez

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          ...just another example of the way it's been for women for eons... "come 'ere, come 'ere... no, get away, get away, get away..."

God promised men that good and obedient women could be found in all corners of the world...

Then He made the earth round... and laughed and laughed and laughed...
          Ok, thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            So maybe I'm wrong but isn't one of the goals of #MeToo to try and teach men to stop treating women like sexual objects? So... how does this help?

http://www.miamiherald.com/article199027014.html
            Again, liberalism is a mental disorder. They do not foresee the results of their actions.....in this case...Im ok with it

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

I thought it was, God promised man a good women, but he wanted an arm and a leg for them.

So Adam being, on the thrifty side, said well what can I get for a rib

Comment

More pics of #NakedSIModels

Comment

Trickery.
                  Bait and Switch.
                  Guilty until proven innocent.
                  It's all azz backwards..

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    More pics of #NakedSIModels
                    LMBO I cant disagree!

Comment

Last edited by 100%TtId; 02-08-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

So an issue dedicated to objectifying women is protesting the sexual objectivity of women.... got it!

I guess I’ll go pick up a copy, you know to support the cause

Comment

Working...
                        X