Buck aging and scoring please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck aging and scoring please!

Hey guys I know there's tons of these posts, but I have never made one so Id like to see what yall think on a couple bucks from one of our properties outside of Snyder. Obviously I would like help with the biggest ones.
    Attached Files

the 10 with the long bows in the last pic will score the best upper 40's lower 50's none of the others are close to it. I can't tell age based on the pic but would be my target buck based on antlers if he is mature.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
      the 10 with the long bows in the last pic will score the best upper 40's lower 50's none of the others are close to it. I can't tell age based on the pic but would be my target buck based on antlers if he is mature.
      You don't think that wide one in the first picture would score very well?

Comment

The wide one in the first picture is a great looking deer but It would probably only score 130 because of the short brows and G-2s

Comment

Saw the bottom 10 this weekend and he looked even bigger than he did in Velvet! my guess is low 150s on him. He is an awesome looking buck.

Comment

The first pics looks like he's gonna be a monster in another 4 years! Looks like he's 2.5 in the pic.

I don't see any deer that are in the 150's? They all look like good deer but not 150" yet.

The buck in the second pics looks mature. Prolly in the low 130's

Comment

Bust the 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                The first pics looks like he's gonna be a monster in another 4 years! Looks like he's 2.5 in the pic.

I don't see any deer that are in the 150's? They all look like good deer but not 150" yet.

The buck in the second pics looks mature. Prolly in the low 130's
                I wish I would have saved the pictures I got this weekend, but the one on the bottom is a lot bigger than he looked in that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by cpatterson View Post
                  I wish I would have saved the pictures I got this weekend, but the one on the bottom is a lot bigger than he looked in that picture.
                  He looks like he's got some big brows!!

Comment

Working...
                  X