Need Help: Low lbs bow sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help: Low lbs bow sight?

I got my girlfriend a Quest Radical last year for her to begin shooting with.
    Right now the bow is set up how she likes it at 26” draw length and right around 44-45lbs.

My only problem is that I cannot find a sight that is adjustable enough to move pins between 15-30 yards and still have accuracy. It just will not get accurate. She can shoot pretty tight groups but they are never accurate. I adjust it and adjust it and it doesn’t help. I believe most of the problem is the sight. It has a crappy cheap tru-glow sight.

Long story short… does anyone have a recommendation on a low weight bow sight that has a lot of adjustment ability? What are some of the other sights that the women or children are using in this lower poundage bows?

I don’t think she has any intentions of taking a shot any further than 25-30 yards if that makes a difference.

She is shooting the Carbon Express Hot Pursuit 90.

use a sight pin, like a HHA.

Comment

Trophy ridge pursuit does well for my wife. But, I think the truGlo Range Rover is a good option as well.

Comment

I don't think the sight is the problem unless it moves between shots. I've seen a lot of sights over the years including quite a few tru glo's and have never seen one that you couldn't set pins for 15-30 yards.

Comment

Sounds to me like the sight is not the issue.

You need to get the bow tuned up.

My daughter shoots about 35 lbs, Mrs is about the same. Neither of them have any issues out to 40 with multi pin sights.

Comment

Working...
          X