Montgomery Co Archery -- Membership Shoot -- WOW!!! News inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery Co Archery -- Membership Shoot -- WOW!!! News inside

WOW! 94 shooters showed up on Saturday for a very successful membership shoot!! The cold weather wasn't even a factor. When the clouds rolled back and the sun came out, so did the shooters.

TOTAL MEMBERSHIPS
    INDIVIDUAL -- 48
    FAMILY------ 25

Congratulations to Kelly Kennedy and Daniel "PopTart" Billings taking First & Second in the $$ Jackpot Shoot.

Awesome start to 2008. I hope everyone will bring a buddy with them for our next shoot on March 22. It was a good time for everyone to meet/greet/eat with everyone and was an excellent day to introduce the club to our new "bear target".

Thanks to everyone who stuck around to clean up. Our website is currently under construction but you may view the start up at www.mcac3d.com

See you folks on Mar 22. Remember the Points Race starts next month

RiverBottomHunter & Steve W -- great meeting you folks..Hope we can get you guys back out next month.

Sorry I missed it. Sounds like a great start.

The web page is going to be cool.

Good Luck.

Comment

I am bring 3 next month or more. I had a great time spud.

Comment

man it sucks i missed it.......... got a call thurs. to head out to California.

Comment

March 22nd sounds like a plan, wife and I shall return.
          never been a member type before, e-mail me with what we can do to pitch in with the shoots.

Comment

Sounds like a really good start to yalls year. Congrats,

Comment

Originally posted by bryanc View Post
              Sorry I missed it. Sounds like a great start.

The web page is going to be cool.

Good Luck.
              You were missed......but your Bro kept the Chandler gang represented well!

This thing is kicking off to be a banner year, I hope you get to make a few but understand about other obligations....heck I only made two of them last year and I live real close!

Comment

UPDATE...New Count

After reviewing the numbers, I found some chads still attached.

WE HAD 99 REGISTERED SHOOTERS!!!!!

Comment

even better.

Comment

I feel like H&R block...going back to find more stuff. hehe

Comment

I would be willing to bet you keep counting untill you figure a way to say we had 100. After all that seemed to be a goal all along!

Comment

Well, if you count William C and Ms Linda who didn't shoot and about 4 others that were just there, we had over 100. but who's counting

Comment

I guess the secert was out. LOL
                          Congrats guy's

Comment

Hey Spud

Good Turn Out Huh. Man I Dont Think It Could Have Been A Nicer Day Wendy And I Had A Great Time. Nice To See You Turn Up At The Sywat To Say Hi. See You Guys In March.

Comment

Sat. turn out

As one of the loyals, excluding that bryanc fella, me and Lil'hica had a BLAST!!
                              I know if the ladies had know I was going to be peeling clothes off by the 8th target we would have hit at most.....60. LOL!! Good thing that info didn't leak.

It was a good paced afternoon with great fellowship and even better weather. Lil'hica took the opportunity to shoot a few arrows at each target to shake out the webs and get ready for the next month's shoot.

I have the pics from the new bear "plinky". Attend the shoots and you will understand the name.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the next shoot. I also hope to bring a new face to the tourney trail. My boss just bought the 101st airborne tonight so I will be sending him to join the campfire tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X