X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunner87 View Post
    Must have been some fruitcake engineer..LOL
    LOL.

I am working your Texas flag by the way. Should have it done by our pay day. If you are on the same pay cycle as me we are looking at once a month on the 25th? Jennifer will start your flag for your pops soon but, she has some other in front of that one. And I need to talk price with you.

Comment

Growing up, my brother and I had our choice of a Pringles can or a Folgers can. '78 gold suburban with brown naugahide. Peein' in a can at 60mph gettin' 11mpg on leaded gas. Good times, good times.

Comment

Don't drink anything. I make 1,000-1,500 mile trips on a regular basis. I figured it out a long time ago. I drink very little when I'm on a road trip, and eat even less. I use restroom at every fuel stop, (5-6 hours), whether I feel I need to go or not. Nice rig though! Where in WY are you headed? I'll probably be headed that way here shortly for about a week.

Comment

FloMax

Comment

Or the opposite of

Comment

Just get you some diapers. Remember the crazy female astronaut in 07 that drove nonstop from Texas to Florida.

Nonstop. You can do it.

Comment

Boy that sure is a large hose for a little tool. Hope it doesn't cause you a leakage problem LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
                  Don't drink anything. I make 1,000-1,500 mile trips on a regular basis. I figured it out a long time ago. I drink very little when I'm on a road trip, and eat even less. I use restroom at every fuel stop, (5-6 hours), whether I feel I need to go or not. Nice rig though! Where in WY are you headed? I'll probably be headed that way here shortly for about a week.
                  Area 38, bighorns

Comment

Arent you worried about pee getting held up in the corrugations of the hose? Also how long are your legs? That jug would be under the brake pedal for me with that much hose on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hellbndr23 View Post
                      Arent you worried about pee getting held up in the corrugations of the hose? Also how long are your legs? That jug would be under the brake pedal for me with that much hose on it.
                      I'm not worried about it but it did cross my mind. I figure if I'm using it then i'm probably going to be pushing plenty of pressure to get way down the tub. On the flip side I was thinking the corrugations will help stop pee from traveling up the hose if the jug gets tilted.

I actually have short legs and left it long so I could make the final cut But I realized that it would 1) block my pistol pocket on my superside seatcover, 2) would be hard to attach since the jug isnt small if I was to fasten it to the drivers seat. So I left it long and secured it to the passenger side under the glove compartment. This gives me a lot better angle and more options of things to do with the hose.

Comment

Dude really just pull over.

Comment

How are you gonna get rid of that super sized breakfast burrito?

Comment

Why is there a hose clamp on the live end?

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                              Why is there a hose clamp on the live end?
                              For permanent attachment of course! LOL

Comment

thats an upgrade from what I have used
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X