Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrap up Smear

Interesting strategy

Is she talking about what the Democrats are doing to Trump concerning Russia?

Yep! See post #619 in thread below.
    Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

"Gonna merchandise the smear ... it's a tactic," said Pelosi, describing the "wrap-up smear."

Comment

Yesterday a lady that walks her dogs went by wearing a Beto shirt. I explained to her that 1/2 of folks will go yay Beto. The other 1/2 will think what a dummy and this is why I do not put stickers on the cars or yard signs out front. She got butt hurt and came back by and complained to my wife and her sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Yesterday a lady that walks her dogs went by wearing a Beto shirt. I explained to her that 1/2 of folks will go yay Beto. The other 1/2 will think what a dummy and this is why I do not put stickers on the cars or yard signs out front. She got butt hurt and came back by and complained to my wife and her sister.
          If she gets butt-hurt that easy, then the Beto T-shirt is probably appropriate.

Comment

Should have kicked her in the taint

Comment

Everyone in America needs to see that clip. Then at least they can make an "educated" decision at the Ballot Box... If they vote DemoKraut, they'll at least know they are voting for lying, dishonest, low-moral fiber people. That's about as plain as it can be described as to who the DemoKrauts are... How ANYONE could be OK with that tactic as being mainstream and acceptable for our nation... well maybe except a certain texan's fan...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Should have kicked her in the taint

You could lose a good shoe doing that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  You could lose a good shoe doing that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Or a whole leg

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Everyone in America needs to see that clip. Then at least they can make an "educated" decision at the Ballot Box... If they vote DemoKraut, they'll at least know they are voting for lying, dishonest, low-moral fiber people. That's about as plain as it can be described as to who the DemoKrauts are... How ANYONE could be OK with that tactic as being mainstream and acceptable for our nation... well maybe except a certain texan's fan...
                    Heck Charlie a DemoKraut don't care, maybe even agree with it, they idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      I agree with everything you said. I would like to make one correction though. You say DemoKraut the correct term is DemonKraut.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        I agree with everything you said. I would like to make one correction though. You say DemoKraut the correct term is DemonKraut.
                        Yea, that works too...

DemoKraut= Demonstrating the characteristics of Nazi Germany
                        DemonKraut = The outcome of being a DemoKraut...

Comment

Just fyi. This is an old clip where Pelosi is accusing the republicans of doing the wrap up smear. She is not admitting to doing this to Kavanaugh.....although I agree this is exactly what the dems did to BK.

Comment

You should of asked her why she is supporting Beto?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              Just fyi. This is an old clip where Pelosi is accusing the republicans of doing the wrap up smear. She is not admitting to doing this to Kavanaugh.....although I agree this is exactly what the dems did to BK.
                              I wonder what she is referring to? I mean, when was the last time the MSM has taken a Republican smear campaign and ran with it (confirmation)?

Comment

Working...
                              X